Clear All

• Minnesota at North Dakota - Get Your Riot Gear

Didn't see a thread. Let's get it on.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Re: Minnesota at North Dakota - Get Your Riot Gear

Are we going to see the Goofer team that shellacked the U-18 team? For the first time I did not buy tickets for this game.
    "My greatest achievement."
    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

So he like collects legos? What a freaking loser.
      *****http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_G-dS0osPTNI/TSnzmRL04eI/AAAAAAAAAmI/UFskm2fLGi8/s1600/legoguy.jpg******

MMFF scores three goals.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Anyone who has a fan nicknamed "The Mulletman" has no right to make fun of any other fanbase. Except maybe WI. You can always make fun of them.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

He doesn't wear a jersey to Target that says "The Mulletman" like this World Class loser.

MMFF scores three goals. And steals Cepis' soul.
          Last edited by Dirty; 01-09-2011, 01:50 PM.
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Its going to be a tough series! Sue look pretty darn tuff, and Dell is playing well right now! I think its going to tell us a lot this weekend about how the second half is going to go for the gophers, I hope they sweep them but I dont think its going to happen but a split would be a good outcome but even that is not going to be easy. So I think if the gophers can get some good goaltending and some of these players to make a big impact in this series like a Bjugstad, Ness, Barriball, Hoeffel, Cepis, Matson I think we will pull a split out of the weekend.

They are going to have to play a very physical hockey to even have a chance and crash the net like they have been.

Comment

Sioux win handily friday nite and the nite I am there they win a physical tight checking game 3-2.
              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

While I wouldn't be surprised by any result, I think North Dakota sweeps. The Sioux really have an advantage at nearly every position and should be able to control play. That being said, there is a ton of emotion in this series and anything can happen. If Minnesota can get strong goalie play, get the puck luck, and match North Dakota's intensity, they could take a game or even sweep. This is always an exciting weekend, and I am looking forward to Friday.
                North Dakota
                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                  While I wouldn't be surprised by any result, I think North Dakota sweeps. The Sioux really have an advantage at nearly every position and should be able to control play. That being said, there is a ton of emotion in this series and anything can happen. If Minnesota can get strong goalie play, get the puck luck, and match North Dakota's intensity, they could take a game or even sweep. This is always an exciting weekend, and I am looking forward to Friday.
                  Pretty much how I feel.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    So he like collects legos? What a freaking loser.
                    *****http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_G-dS0osPTNI/TSnzmRL04eI/AAAAAAAAAmI/UFskm2fLGi8/s1600/legoguy.jpg******

MMFF scores three goals.
                    Oh, come on. Just because your Mom won't let you leave her basement with your best nerd "Booger" constume on is no reason to rain on his parade.
                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                      Oh, come on. Just because your Mom won't let you leave her basement with your best nerd "Booger" constume on is no reason to rain on his parade.
                      Yes it is. He's a gigantic loser and deserves to be taunted for going out in public wearing that.
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I think he should be required to have Lego's with him at all times while wearing that. Otherwise what's the point?

And is he wearing chaps?
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

What's the over and under of Jacob C-P-I-$-$ diving up and down the ice...
                          Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                          Eric's Twitter
                          The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

What are the odds of another sioux enjoying a warm golden shower?
                            Code:

Comment

What are the odds Doug Woog attacks Ben Hankinson in the press box and takes over the color commentating?
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                              X