MSU, Mankato vs. American International, Jan 7/8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSU, Mankato vs. American International, Jan 7/8

Okay, somebody tell me something about AI.
    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Re: MSU, Mankato vs. American International, Jan 7/8

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
    Okay, somebody tell me something about AI.
    They won't sell Dirty a jersey. But in all seriousness, they got waxed by Union, however I wouldn't underestimate them, as they've had a couple surprising in-conference wins, especially a split on Air Force.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how the team comes out after a long break, and getting drubbed by Union. I think the key for this team is keeping it close early, and hopefully good things will happen.

Comment

Well, we'll see if the good vibes from beating Notre Dame and Brown to win the Shillelagh Tournament will carry over. Just a little over four hours to puck drop.
        My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Good vibes I'd think
          R.I.P. Anthony Ford...

I officially hate Kevin Buisman

We cannot recommend him however, as a fantasy pick, unless of course you are related to him. (Fri. Dec 22, 2006)
          FOX SPORTS On David Backes
          WHAT!!!???!!?!?!!??

Comment

It's a win, but when you out-shoot a team 52-17, you should win by more than 1-0.

Comment

agreed, that was some boring hockey.

Comment

We'll take the sweep. The Mavs end their non-conference schedule without a loss.

Comment

Working...
                X