Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuesday Jan. 4th Scores: Plattsburgh looks to keep the Prez 0-fer at the Stafford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tuesday Jan. 4th Scores: Plattsburgh looks to keep the Prez 0-fer at the Stafford

This game is nearly an exact replica of the 2008 semifinal between Elmira and Plattsburgh.

Elmira took a 2-0 lead in the first five minutes of the game only to have Emery call a timeout to settle the troops and then Plattsburgh comes back to win 6-3.

I think Plattsburgh might have even led 3-2 by the end of the 1st.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

Re: Tuesday Jan. 4th Scores: Plattsburgh looks to keep the Prez 0-fer at the Stafford

Oswego wins it 2-0

Congrats to Dan Jones on his first career shutout.
      WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Prez, you can't go to Plattsburgh anymore
        Cadet Crosby '63

Comment

Originally posted by CROSBYNU63 View Post
          I thought St Louis played for Plattsburgh
          Tonight he suited up for Middlebury . Worst call I have seen in ages.

Comment

Timeout Norwich with 3:15 to play.

Plattsburgh:6
            Norwich:3

Plattsburgh has a penalty and Norwich will be a man-up. Might see coach pull Dubois here. Might as well.
            GO LAKERS!!!
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

Pretty calm third period here. Norwich not skating hard right now.

Comment

No. This streak is ending. Somehow. Someway.

Next opportunity...Norwich women at Plattsburgh on Jan. 12.
                GO LAKERS!!!
                Oswego State '09

Comment

He does it all the time, worst ref I have ever seen

Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
                  Tonight he suited up for Middlebury . Worst call I have seen in ages.
                  Cadet Crosby '63

Comment

Sounds like we still have to work on the offense and defense, This is beginning to look like the rebuilding year we should have had last year.
                    There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Originally posted by nyi19 View Post
                      Pretty calm third period here. Norwich not skating hard right now.
                      Look an awful lot like the US against Canada last night.
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                        No. This streak is ending. Somehow. Someway.

Next opportunity...Norwich women at Plattsburgh on Jan. 12.
                        See you the 29th? Our treat!
                        Remy Babineaux
                        remyb616@gmail.com
                        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Forkey scores to cut the lead to 6-4 with 49 seconds left.
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

Yea Forkey, never give up!
                            There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Originally posted by CROSBYNU63 View Post
                              He does it all the time, worst ref I have ever seen
                              I don't complain about refs to often but we drive 4 hours and he calls a guy for holding who is stickhanding the puck. Joke!!!!! 3-3 final
                              Last edited by hockeyfan77; 01-04-2011, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Plattsburgh 7
                                Norwich 4

Final...

EN goal at the buzzer

Comment

Working...
                                X