Huskies vs. Huskies---WCHA Cellar Dwellers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskies vs. Huskies---WCHA Cellar Dwellers

Will either team be able to win a game this weekend? Will Tech playing SCSU hurt their Pairwise Ranking? Will MeanEGirl make an appearance? Will anybody end up in Detox? What, Me Worry?
    Anyone for a colon cleansing with my new and improved Colo-rooter? I've made the brushes softer to avoid anal perforation.
    Last edited by Skeeterman; 01-03-2011, 04:14 PM.
    Bob is making me concerned
    I am the voice of reason

Re: Huskies vs. Huskies---WCHA Cellar Dwellers

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
    Will either team be able to win a game this weekend? Will Tech playing SCSU hurt their Pairwise Ranking? Will MeanEGirl make an appearance? Will anybody end up in Detox? What, Me Worry?
    Anyone for a colon cleansing with my new and improved Colo-rooter? I've made the brushes softer to avoid anal perforation.
    Somebody care's enough to start a thread? Will anybody be at the games this weekend? Will Skeeterman get lucky and find someone he can use his new improved colo-rooter on?
    I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
      Somebody care's enough to start a thread? Will anybody be at the games this weekend? Will Skeeterman get lucky and find someone he can use his new improved colo-rooter on?
      Someone evidently cares becuase this is the second thread for it
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Pete and Repete were in a boat...
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

To be fair, they started this one because you guys started one without an angry red face.
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
            Your incorrect use of apostrophes kind of makes me angry.
            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
              Your incorrect use of apostrophes kind of makes me angry.
              Wow, you really need to find a hobby.....
              I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                To be fair, they started this one because you guys started one without an angry red face.
                I didn't see the other thread. Is it real?
                Bob is making me concerned
                I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                  I didn't see the other thread. Is it real?
                  Yeah...it was one of those long drawn out thread titles that you'd have no idea what it was about without reading the whole thing.

Comment

Yeah...it was one of those long drawn out thread titles that you'd have no idea what it was about without reading the whole thing.
                    Just like this post!
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                      Just like this post!
                      Here's the thread title: November 14, 1998: A Day That Lives In Infancy...Tech @ St. Cloud, January 7/8, 2011

My response: TL;DR

Comment

Sentences are hard for some SCSU fans to read in one sitting.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          Sentences are hard for some SCSU fans to read in one sitting.
                          Unlike other people who will remain unnamed, I don't post in every thread on the D1 page regardless of which teams the thread involves. When I didn't see my team in the first few words, I skipped the thread.

Comment

Yes because reading is difficult for you. It's OK to admit.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Unlike other people who will remain unnamed, I don't post in every thread on the D1 page regardless of which teams the thread involves. When I didn't see my team in the first few words, I skipped the thread.
                              and for that we thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X