Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November 14, 1998: A Day That Lives In Infancy...Tech @ St. Cloud, January 7/8, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: November 14, 1998: A Day That Lives In Infancy...Tech @ St. Cloud, January 7/8, 2

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    No friday night. I can't watch 2 tech games in 2 days anymore without wanting to burn my eyeballs with an oxy acetylene torch.
    Bandwagon. I see. Well then don't go Saturday go Friday.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Re: November 14, 1998: A Day That Lives In Infancy...Tech @ St. Cloud, January 7/8, 2

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      No. I have a hotel booked for Sat. Well, he can pay for part of the hotel anyway if he skips out now.

Val's, the Carpet, MC's pre-game (or wherever, doesn't matter to me). And maybe Tech pulls a game out of their arse (preferably Sat).
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

No, just fed up with the team and program. Can't go friday, have to work friday and I'm going with brent and he can't make it friday night either.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

MC's Dugout. Assuming the Lady and I are able to stay with Weldie Friday night.
          No, I meant I need to figure out where I pass out at after I black out, not which bar finishes me off.
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

I'll pass. Not a fan.
            I always assumed you had no taste. Now I know for sure.
            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
              No, I meant I need to figure out where I pass out at after I black out, not which bar finishes me off.
              I suggest walking the opposite direction of the river.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I hear the Sterns County jail is pretty nice.
                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Ahhh. Then we are in the same boat!
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Ahhh. Then we are in the same boat!
                    MEg sandwich?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Dirty Biddlyn?
                      Fixed.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Mosey, Hepp and Bryce Johnson all gone.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Do you all have a deep enough roster to cover them, or are you going to be like us, going out on campus to find someone to fill in?
                          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Fixed.
                            I hate you.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                              Do you all have a deep enough roster to cover them, or are you going to be like us, going out on campus to find someone to fill in?
                              With those three gone we still have 14 forwards and 8 d-men.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                I hate you.
                                You're worried that you'll be missing out on some fun?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X