Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November 14, 1998: A Day That Lives In Infancy...Tech @ St. Cloud, January 7/8, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: November 14, 1998: A Day That Lives In Infancy...Tech @ St. Cloud, January 7/8, 2

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I did, until the CC series.

And apparently, I will be there on Sat, along with some other USCHOers TBD.

Mmmm Val's fries........
    Unfortunately, I'll be going. The pre and post game fun is enough that I'll put up with having to watch a Tech hockey game at some point in there. Just Saturday night, my wallet and liver can't handle 2 nights in St, Clooud after last weekend.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Re: November 14, 1998: A Day That Lives In Infancy...Tech @ St. Cloud, January 7/8, 2

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      If I were going...I wouldn't let the wind blow the bag over this time...and I would get the large. Why? It would likely be the only good part of the trip. To drink enough to forget Tech games, I'd have to become a full-fledged alcoholic, and I don't see that happening. Switching to smack is a possibility though. (j/k )
      You get a whack with smack!
      Bob is making me concerned
      I am the voice of reason

Comment

Val's. french. fries.
        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

St. Cloud sweeps

Tech goes to 15 in a row, and we continue to go on, looking forward to the hope of St. Lawrence, hopefully the streak will end there, however SLU beat UNH 2-1 in OT this last weekend....so that could be bad....

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
            Val's. french. fries.
            I'll pass. Not a fan.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
              St. Cloud sweeps

Tech goes to 15 in a row, and we continue to go on, looking forward to the hope of St. Lawrence, hopefully the streak will end there, however SLU beat UNH 2-1 in OT this last weekend....so that could be bad....
              As bad as things have gotten, you can't possibly let SLU(t) beat you twice! This Clarkson fan wears Black and Gold next weekend.
              Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
              Clarkson 1990

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
                Tech goes to 15 in a row, and we continue to go on
                ******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HNTxr2NJHa0?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HNTxr2NJHa0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

So I take it Tech hasn't won a game since I quit paying attention? Did they give up 12 goals to Michigan State in Detoilet again this year?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    Did they give up 12 goals to Michigan State in Detoilet again this year?
                    Only five this year. They played like they didn't care if a dozen went in though.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Only five this year. They played like they didn't care if a dozen went in though.
                      And that is another reason why I can't care about this team anymore. If they play like they don't care, why the **** should I care? They're just so frusterating. **** hockey, my new favorite sport is UFC.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I'm now officially in for both games! Now I just gotta figure out where my carcass will be blacking out both nights....
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                          I'm now officially in for both games! Now I just gotta figure out where my carcass will be blacking out both nights....
                          MC's Dugout. Assuming the Lady and I are able to stay with Weldie Friday night.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            MC's Dugout. Assuming the Lady and I are able to stay with Weldie Friday night.
                            Don't lie, you'll be at the carpet saturday night.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              Don't lie, you'll be at the carpet saturday night.
                              I'll be in Duluth watching UMD at tAA. Now that you mention that, I haven't been there and would like to go Friday as well.
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                I'll be in Duluth watching UMD at tAA. Now that you mention that, I haven't been there and would like to go Friday as well.
                                No friday night. I can't watch 2 tech games in 2 days anymore without wanting to burn my eyeballs with an oxy acetylene torch.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X