US Hockey Hall of Fame Game - North Dakota at UMD, Thursday 12/30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: US Hockey Hall of Fame Game - North Dakota at UMD, Thursday 12/30

Looks like the Sioux are ending 2010 in the right way and putting together a pretty good game.

Comment

Big game for Kristo so far.

Comment

Originally posted by K7776S2001 View Post
        Looks like the Sioux are ending 2010 in the right way and putting together a pretty good game.
        Other than that spurt of about 2 minutes, we really were getting outplayed IMO, or at best playing it even. Dell has been strong, and our D has kept UMD from getting grade A chances.

On the other hand, we've hit about 3 or 4 posts, so this game could also be about 7-0 or 8-0.

We ARE wearing our black jersey's though...maybe we should just wear those all the time
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Who are the two jack asses doing this game for UMD? Probably the worst team I have ever had the displeasure of hearing.

Comment

Dell has looked GREAT so far.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
              Who are the two jack asses doing this game for UMD? Probably the worst team I have ever had the displeasure of hearing.
              Hear, hear! I can't stand listening to these guys anymore. They spend more time complaining about the big bad Sioux not being called for a penalty than calling the friggin' game.

Comment

The Sioux must like opening up new arenas.
                Any other WCHA teams getting new arenas anytime soon?

Kristo with 1g, 2a already tonight. Frattin adds to his nation-leading goals total as well.
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                  Any other WCHA teams getting new arenas anytime soon?
                  I think Denver needs a new arena.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                    most likely, it's Ciskie, who is the biggest homer in the history of broadcasters. He should be ashamed of himself.
                    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

5-0 UND

Malone scores a SHG, his 2nd of the night.
                      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

5-0 FINAL

UND open up the new UMD arena in style.
                        Dell with the shutout.

Excellent game for the Sioux despite missing four players.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Nice game for the Sioux, but wow, that was the worst video production ever. No replay, so they run reverse while the game is being played? How does that happen?

Comment

Great win by the Sioux! The whole team showed great effort. Dell had another solid performance in net and deservedly gets a shutout.

So it'll go down in the books that UMD didn't record a single goal in the opening night of their brand spanking new arena.

I like that.

Comment

Yeah, announcers were pathetic. I tried to mute the video and listen to sioux audio but the audio was about 3 seconds behind the play. I'd love to tell that rube announcer that I WILL TAKE THAT BET! He said "Put these 2 teams on the ice any given night and I will put my money on UMD". HA! Now that's a homer!
                              Wet-Dreams of College Hockey on the West Coast!

Comment

Originally posted by WestCoastSioux View Post
                                Yeah, announcers were pathetic. I tried to mute the video and listen to sioux audio but the audio was about 3 seconds behind the play. I'd love to tell that rube announcer that I WILL TAKE THAT BET! He said "Put these 2 teams on the ice any given night and I will put my money on UMD". HA! Now that's a homer!
                                Also complained they were down two players.

Comment

Working...
                                X