No announcement yet.

The Battle For Not Last Place - Michigan Tech vs. Michigan State @ GLI, Dec. 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Battle For Not Last Place - Michigan Tech vs. Michigan State @ GLI, Dec. 30

Anyone? Anyone?
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Re: The Battle For Not Last Place - Michigan Tech vs. Michigan State @ GLI, Dec. 30

Jamie's comments:

Robinson in net again for Tech. A reward for the fine play.

Same lineup as last night.

Impressed with Gubb last night.

Want to score the first goal and come out flying from the drop of the puck.

Comment

Re: The Battle For Not Last Place - Michigan Tech vs. Michigan State @ GLI, Dec. 30

State's goalie is only his second career game.....

Comment

check that second career start

Comment

msu scores

1-0 5:40 left in the 1st

Comment

1-1 Pietila for Tech from Rix

Comment

Pietila scores on the turnover. Rix with the assist.

1-1

Comment

End of 1, 1-1 Tie

Comment

Sorry guys, just logged in to hear Sparty go ahead.

My bad.
                  Huskeeeeez

Comment

Johnstone!

2-2

Comment

Aren't the Spartans nervous that the Chelios brothers will suddenly change allegiance to a team in Chicago?
                      Huskeeeeez

Comment

12 mins left in the 2nd

2-2

Comment

one of the chris chelios mini-me's makes it 3-2 State
                          Huskeeeeez

Comment

End of Second period: MSU 3, MTU 2
                            Huskeeeeez

Comment

I am sure I will bring this up in the season thread at some point, but the Michigan Tech Huskies have not led in a hockey game since November 12th against UMD (blew a 2-0 lead). That is a full 10 games now that they have either been tied or trailing, but never in the lead.

That blows my mind, it doesn't seem possible. That also means that we have not scored first in 10 games now.

But we are within 1 shot going into the third. We still have hope. GO HUSKIES!!!
                              Philbert
                              ---------------
                              Michigan Tech Hockey: _______?.

Formerly, and soon to be again, retired member of The Huskies Pep Band.
                              GO HUSKIES, I am still waiting for Tech to win it all!

Comment

Working...
                              X