Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#3 UND @ #4 UMD - Thoughts, Predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #3 UND @ #4 UMD - Thoughts, Predictions?

Anyone else excited about this Rivalry game as I am. Should be exciting opening up this new area as well. So since this is a hall of fame game I take it doesn't have any impact on the WCHA standings but a non-conference match-up. Looks like it will be on my9 TV as well up in here NE MN! So I will finally get to see the Sioux play! Hopefully the losses due to injury and the World Juniors won't hurt us too much.I'm still going with a Sioux win, but it will be close one. ~GO SIOUX!

Re: #3 UND @ #4 UMD - Thoughts, Predictions?

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DJnKm6ftPu0?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DJnKm6ftPu0?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Oh classic! I haven't seen that clip is sooo long. Prediction = PAIN!!

Comment

Sucks that a ton of talent for both teams will be out for this game.
        Will the Sioux be able to shutdown the big line for UMD? Tough task.

The Sioux will have a few makeshift lines pieced together with dmen playing forwards to replace Gregoire and Hextall on the top line.
        Hopefully Frattin can score 3 or 4 goals to keep the game close for the Sioux.
        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Kooshnitz View Post
          Anyone else excited about this Rivalry game as I am. Should be exciting opening up this new area as well. So since this is a hall of fame game I take it doesn't have any impact on the WCHA standings but a non-conference match-up. Looks like it will be on my9 TV as well up in here NE MN! So I will finally get to see the Sioux play! Hopefully the losses due to injury and the World Juniors won't hurt us too much.I'm still going with a Sioux win, but it will be close one. ~GO SIOUX!
          When is the game?

Comment

Tomorrow night! Yes hopefully the Pony Express can deliver again!

Comment

Any links to watch the game?

Comment

Should be a good game. These two programs are IMO the two best going into the second half. I think they both can blow Yale out of the water.
                Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                  Not that I have heard. I am going to listen on the UND radio link.
                  Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                    Webcast on B2
                    http://www.b2tv.com/partner_members.asp?id=25

Comment

Report: Since T.J. Oshie is out with an injury, he has been invited to officially soil the new AMSoil Arena.
                      'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by MissSioux85 View Post
                        Thank you. Busy Thursday with Sioux hockey, JR hockey, corn turd football and UNLV basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                          Sucks that a ton of talent for both teams will be out for this game.
                          Will the Sioux be able to shutdown the big line for UMD? Tough task.

The Sioux will have a few makeshift lines pieced together with dmen playing forwards to replace Gregoire and Hextall on the top line.
                          Hopefully Frattin can score 3 or 4 goals to keep the game close for the Sioux.

Wandered through Amsoil Wed afternoon while the Flicks were practicing. Hak gave us a wave hello. Checking out the sightlines from the season tickets, at the top of the circle in the offensive zone UMD attacks twice, six rows up from glass. Should be good, but not as good as Sec16, RowA...had a ledge to rest beverage on there.

Local sports had some Sioux on giving their impressions of Amsoil, leading off was one Mr. Frattin who came off as lucid AND sober
                          tUMD season ticket holder since 1983-84.

Comment

Originally posted by Kooshnitz View Post
                            Tomorrow night! Yes hopefully the Pony Express can deliver again!
                            ...can deliver the mail?
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                              ...can deliver the mail?
                              Your soul.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                              X