Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Everyone.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

i think someone posted the link here or EA but you gotta love John Powers line in his article tuesday "they have turned Kelly Rink into a hardware store" a classic!

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
      ..... Merrimack is gunning for 1st place.
      There's a phrase I bet you never thought you'd type!.
      Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
        Big Time Congratulations to BC's Brooks Dyroff named as a finalist for Melon Hockey Humanitarian award.

Brooks Dyroff, Boston College From Boulder, Colo., Dyroff is as much a humanitarian as he is a hockey player. A sophomore forward, he co-founded an organization called CEO 4 Teens, that has raised money to send Indonesian teens to school, as well as help Boston area teenagers obtain their GEDs. He also founded “Mathletes,” an after school math enrichment program. An avid filmmaker, Brooks was also a member of the 2009–2010 All Hockey East Academic Team.

Read more: http://www.uscho.com/2011/02/16/hock...#ixzz1E9xP8HX6
        Quite an impressive resume for this young man. I tip my cap to Brooks Dyroff.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Brooks Dyroff is another feather in the cap for America's Best University. Just think, the Beanpot, Hockey East Regular Season, Hockey East Tournament, Hobey Baker, Humanitarian award, and National Championship for this year's team.
          1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

Originally posted by TimP View Post
            Brooks Dyroff is another feather in the cap for America's Best University. Just think, the Beanpot, Hockey East Regular Season, Hockey East Tournament, Hobey Baker, Humanitarian award, and National Championship for this year's team.
            lofty goals but i'd be more than satisfied with just one more of those, the last one

Comment

I don't see the Hobey coming to BC this year. Cam Atkinson is the leading scorer and is 19th in the country, and Muse isn't in the top 10 in save %.
              Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
                I don't see the Hobey coming to BC this year. Cam Atkinson is the leading scorer and is 19th in the country, and Muse isn't in the top 10 in save %.
                Muse is 4th in Save % (I think he was 2nd before the beanpot game on Monday)

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
                  Muse is 4th in Save % (I think he was 2nd before the beanpot game on Monday)
                  Sorry, meant to say GAA. Either way as a goalie you have to be head and shoulders above everyone else - Ryan Miller type.
                  Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Yale and BC next November,

http://nhrcollegehockey.blogspot.com...-to-11-12.html

Hopefully we see you guys before then.
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

**** the OOC is looking nice for next year:
                      @UND
                      @Great Lakes Tournament (so vs. two of Michigan, Michigan State or Michigan Tech)
                      vs. Yale
                      vs. Notre Dame (I assume)
                      BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                      National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                      Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
                        **** the OOC is looking nice for next year:
                        @UND
                        @Great Lakes Tournament (so vs. two of Michigan, Michigan State or Michigan Tech)
                        vs. Yale
                        vs. Notre Dame (I assume)
                        Just to avoid confusion, BC is opening at the Ice Breaker in Grand Forks against Michigan.

The game appears to be at Yale and from what I've read, BC will be at Notre Dame for a 3rd straight year (start of a new contract/opening of their building?)

As for the GLI, Michigan got Michigan Tech in the first round this year, so it would appear BC will be playing Michigan twice next season.

Comment

BTW, you wanna see teams with the flexibility to schedule non-league games...look at the non-Ivy ECAC teams. They have tons of open dates to fill. Check out Quinnipiac's schedule from that link.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            Just to avoid confusion, BC is opening at the Ice Breaker in Grand Forks against Michigan.

The game appears to be at Yale and from what I've read, BC will be at Notre Dame for a 3rd straight year (start of a new contract/opening of their building?)

As for the GLI, Michigan got Michigan Tech in the first round this year, so it would appear BC will be playing Michigan twice next season.
                            Ah yes, my bad.
                            BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                            National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                            Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

We still getting Denver to come here?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post

So all those games are away? Hopefully we at least get Denver here.

Comment

Working...
                                X