Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Everyone.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
    Wrote a feature on Cam Atkinson for WEEI. Talking to BC players makes it really hard to not like BC players.
    Nice job.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
      BC needs to hit their stride and get on a roll. With Maine on a bit of a freefall, UNH's tendency to underperform in the NCAA's it is likely that HE's hopes of retaining the NC are going to fall squarely on the shoulders of the eagles.
      15-2-0 isn't enough for you? Granted we all know that BC hasn't played it's best hockey or excellent hockey in a while...

As to the 2nd point, outside of 1 year it's how it's been for the last decade anyways...

Comment

Wrote a feature on Cam Atkinson for WEEI. Talking to BC players makes it really hard to not like BC players.
        Well done, as always.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
          Krach, PWR whatever a Trophy is available tonight and we need to take it!
          Let's hope CHCC rolls over and lets NU win the pot. Don't you think it would be more enjoyable to see someone else win it other than bu/bc? Come on? Would it be that bad to see?
          Originally posted by Bakunin
          Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
            Let's hope CHCC rolls over and lets NU win the pot. Don't you think it would be more enjoyable to see someone else win it other than bu/bc? Come on? Would it be that bad to see?
            I'd love to see you guys win it... next year... against BU.

For now, BC has the makings of a historic season if they do what they're capable of... so I'm hoping for that.
            BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
            -
            Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

No, I believe hearing "Where's Your Beanpot" chanted from NU students (and future McDonalds employees) would be pretty horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post

For now, BC has the makings of a historic season if they do what they're capable of... so I'm hoping for that.
                What would be so historic for bc? Wouldn't it be more historic for bc to not win the pot and still win the NCAA's? (Granted I dislike bc and would rather see Merrimack win the NCAA's, but what ev)
                Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

What would be so historic for bc? Wouldn't it be more historic for bc to not win the pot and still win the NCAA's? (Granted I dislike bc and would rather see Merrimack win the NCAA's, but what ev)
                  30+ win season, sweeping all the available hardware, topping the 2001 team's win total. It's all possible. (Topping '01's 33 wins will be tough, but not impossible.)
                  BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                  -
                  Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

30+ win season, sweeping all the available hardware, topping the 2001 team's win total. It's all possible. (Topping '01's 33 wins will be tough, but not impossible.)
                    It would be more historic to win it all w/o the pot I think. But that's just me.

Comment

exactly, and this is the first of the Grand Slam of trophies and we haven't won that it since 2001 . tonight? i have a feeling this is going to be a really tight nail biter

Comment

good job FL............and Eagles don't get ornery until they get older

Comment

How'd you get away with writing that?

Well done.

To be honest, I look forward to the day NU wins it--just not tonight. Should NU take it home tonight, maybe, just maybe, the Beanpot can gain some credibility back. So, I'll be upset should BC lose, but happy for NU at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            How'd you get away with writing that?

Well done.

To be honest, I look forward to the day NU wins it--just not tonight. Should NU take it home tonight, maybe, just maybe, the Beanpot can gain some credibility back. So, I'll be upset should BC lose, but happy for NU at the same time.
                            i'm in total agreement with this ...a NU Beanpot trophy is really needed for this thing and it doesn't look like it's going to come out of Cambridge anytime soon.......

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                              i'm in total agreement with this ...a NU Beanpot trophy is really needed for this thing and it doesn't look like it's going to come out of Cambridge anytime soon.......
                              I agree...just not tonight

Comment

It will be intresting to see how many students turn out...Last week there were 5 full sections of BC students, but with a lesser opponent and Valentine's Day etc. I expect maybe 4 sections tonight...maybe I will be pleasantly surprised again
                                BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES: 2010 2008 2001 1949

Comment

Working...
                                X