Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A tragic loss

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7352824.html

Our prayers go out to her family, friends, and teammates.

Re: A tragic loss

we just heard about it tonight and can not even fathom what the family is going through…It is just too hard to believe. How is Brittany doing? Any more news on her?
    GOT ICE? PLAY HOCKEY

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world," Calvin.

“If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

Originally posted by gotice View Post
      we just heard about it tonight and can not even fathom what the family is going through…It is just too hard to believe. How is Brittany doing? Any more news on her?
      that is just awful. thoughts are with everyone affected by this...

Comment

No further word yet on Brittany's condition. We're all praying for the best.
        There is no right way to do the wrong thing.

U19AAAA Forever!

Comment

Our prayers are with you.

Comment

Horrrrrrible news. Heartbreaking.

Comment

So sad to read the news of such a tragic loss. My thoughts and prayers to all family and friends of Miss Turgeon. I'll also be praying for the survival and recovery of Brittany.
              Minnesota Hockey

Comment

My prayers go out to the families and friends as well.

Comment

So sad. Condolences to Elizabeth's family, friends and team mates. Prayers and best wishes for Brittany and her family.
                  Fire Chiarelli!

Comment

Agreed with all the sentiments so far... My deepest condolences to the Turgeon family along with Elizabeth's friends and teammates, and additional prayers for Brittany and her family.
                    Last edited by CrazyDave; 12-24-2010, 11:34 AM.
                    Give blood... Play Gopher Hockey!
                    Men's National Championships: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
                    Women's National Championships: 2000, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

Comment

Tragic.

I have a memory from just a couple of years ago at the Polar Bears tournament.... Pierre, surrounded by many members of his team including his daughter, all smiles and full of laughs, having a wonderful time as they were scouting an upcoming opponent from within the rink. It is how I will always them.

She was a fun player to watch, and a formiddable force together with Ms. Fry as a linemate. I'm sure anyone who had seen them play will remember her for being the true competitor that she was.

Many thoughts and prayers to the Turgeon family.
                      Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Comment

Any further word on Brittany Kraemer's condition? We are keeping Brittany and her family and the Turgeon family in our prayers.
                        "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

Comment

That whole CO team was always a challenge.I can't imagine what this is like. Hold your girls, and your family, close this holiday and every one to follow. My thoughts go out to the Turgeons and the Kraemers.
                          Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                          Tragic.

I have a memory from just a couple of years ago at the Polar Bears tournament.... Pierre, surrounded by many members of his team including his daughter, all smiles and full of laughs, having a wonderful time as they were scouting an upcoming opponent from within the rink. It is how I will always them.

She was a fun player to watch, and a formiddable force together with Ms. Fry as a linemate. I'm sure anyone who had seen them play will remember her for being the true competitor that she was.

Many thoughts and prayers to the Turgeon family.

Comment

Originally posted by THE Icemom View Post
                            Any further word on Brittany Kraemer's condition? We are keeping Brittany and her family and the Turgeon family in our prayers.
                            From what we heard last night, she is still in critical condition, not sure of the prognosis over the long haul.
                            GOT ICE? PLAY HOCKEY

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world," Calvin.

“If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

My thoughts, prayers, and hope are to see the Turgeon family learn to live with such a loss and Brittany Kraemer to lace her skates soon.
                              "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Working...
                              X