Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12/11 Saturday CC @ SCSU: No snow nor rain nor sleet will stop us from sucking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/11 Saturday CC @ SCSU: No snow nor rain nor sleet will stop us from sucking!

Unlike us down in the Cities and Mankato where the games have been called off, last I heard game's still on!
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: 12/11 Saturday CC @ SCSU: No snow nor rain nor sleet will stop us from sucking!

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Unlike us down in the Cities and Mankato where the games have been called off, last I heard game's still on!
    They're pansies down there in the TC.

Thought I might follow this one tonight, if there is an audio feed. Why has St. Cloud been struggling?

Comment

Re: 12/11 Saturday CC @ SCSU: No snow nor rain nor sleet will stop us from sucking!

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Thought I might follow this one tonight, if there is an audio feed. Why has St. Cloud been struggling?
      Pick your poison:

CC Audio
      http://www.cctigers.com/sports/2008/...spx?path=MHOCK

SCSU Audio:
      http://lite999.com/
      Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
      2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

cause in the words of Homer Simpson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARITnC80VhE

Our D has been atrocious (kinda expected, though somehow the neanderthal that is Chris Hepp has regressed), our offense tries the same cute moves every time, they're not physical enough, and honestly our best spot has been goaltending, which has been adequate but has yet to steal a game a la Mike Lee against UW in the F5.

Don't worry... it'll be a battle for the basement when we see you in January!

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Assuming Dunn's in net, can anyone verify?

Comment

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
            Thanks

Don't worry... it'll be a battle for the basement when we see you in January!
            A battle? Rrrriiiight...

Comment

Dowd with a nifty move around one D draws the other D on a 2 on 1 and Hanowski buries an open net!

G: Hanowski, A's: Dowd and Dunn

3 minutes in, now its 4 on 4 as Hanowski and Guentzel in bench for cross checking minors

Comment

By the way, I'm stranded in NE Minneapolis and the game's on Channel 23, the Comcast Charter Mainstreet that should have covered the Mankato-UND game.

Mosey and Lauridsen both not in the lineup tonight.

SCSU with good pressure so far.

Comment

More coincidental minors and a lot of action in a scrum in CC's net. Dowd goes for SCSU, didn't see who the tiger was.

Now a tripping call against Rylan Schwartz, 1:44 of 4x3 for SCSU.

Comment

More coincidental minors and a lot of action in a scrum in CC's net. Dowd goes for SCSU, didn't see who the tiger was.

Now a tripping call against Rylan Schwartz, 1:44 of 4x3 for SCSU.
                    Tyler johnson
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

Roe called for tripping so it'll be 3 x 3

Comment

Ouch, bad goal by Dunn. From the red line.

And a second one means Dunn should be done. Almost hard to tell when CC scores, these St. Cloud announcers are very nonchalant compared to Dirk.

Comment

Guentzel scores from the red line and Dunn pulls a Frazee impression!

Its all SCSU everywhere but the scoreboard

And Dann gives up a second softie as I type this, Rapuzzi scores and CC has 2 goals on like 4 shots, and they pull him. Wek, WEAK onehanded shot that goes in.

2 - 1

Comment

We're already down a man for a too many men call and guess who's dumbass takes a penalty?!?

And Hepp will STILL be in the box after Johnson calls. Gravel gets tripped and no call on it.

3 - 1

51 seconds of 5 x 3

Comment

Roe does a good job killing to get it back to 5 x 4

Comment

Working...
                              X