Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC/Brown Mayor's Cup

9 minutes in, no score.
    PC going for 4 straight against Bruno, which i probably shouldn't have brought up.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Re: PC/Brown Mayor's Cup

Brown's announcers already dissing PC's "power play" which is as much of a jinx as my first post, methinks.

Big save by Beaudry. PC going back on PP. 2 minutes of inertia upcoming (with apologies to MTU fans for ripping that up. next I'll be posting spastic Ronald McDonald like Twitch Boy or stalking SCSU players... tee hee).

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Half way through the ****ing period and Brown's announcers are already ****ing about officiating. PC on 2 man advantage for some reason.

-Blackadder
      -Casablanca
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Army Junior misses an empty net.

-Blackadder
        -Casablanca
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Beaudry ROBS Brown on a SH bid.

-Blackadder
          -Casablanca
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

PC scores. And Browns' announcers are all over Bruno for ****ing up a PK to even strength line change. And they aren't telling me who scored.
            New to the penalty box. Brown on power play.

PC 1
            Brown 0

-Blackadder
            -Casablanca
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Jordan Kreymer from Schaller and Adams. Thank you Hockey east.

-Blackadder
              -Casablanca
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Hello me... Meet the real me
                And my misfits way of life
                A dark black past is my
                Most valued possession
                Hindsight is always 20-20,
                But looking back it's still a bit fuzzy
                Speak of mutually assured destruction?
                Nice story... Tell it to Reader's Digest

(hope someone gets that joke)

-Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

1:40 left. Brown's PP as awful as PC's. This is not going into the hockey hall of fame, or maybe Brown's announcers just need a hug.

-Blackadder
                  -Casablanca
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Brown with a flurry at the end of the first.

And PC almost scores with no time left. And then PC gets back on the PK. Sigh.

-Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I'm back: Brown ties it up, PC on the PP with 4 minutes left.
                      1-1

-Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

PC's PP is cataclysmically bad.

-Blackadder
                        -Casablanca
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

BALYSKY! PC gets the lead back!

One of Brown's players is picking up a BS bench minor for slamming his stick on the boards. PC back on the power play for some reason. God, the ECAC sucks at officiating.

PC 2
                          Brown 1

My wife is pointing out that Brown's announcers are whiny. I love my Mrs. Jon.

-Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

ARMY JUNIOR! Power play goal!

PC 3
                            Brown 1

After all this time mocking PC's powerplay, they had this coming.

-Blackadder
                            -Casablanca
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Period over. It would be nice if Browns' announcers complain about PC players being dirty, they figure out the difference between Daniel New and Mark Adams. this is like listening to Glenn Beck lose it. I love it.

Bruno should be going on the power play to start the third, but Brown's announcers spend so much time complaining about the ECAC officiating (you and SLU fans should start a petition) and not being able to figure out which PC defensemen is which that I'm not going to know until the game restarts.

-Blackadder
                              -Casablanca
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                              X