CC at SCSU:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC at SCSU:

Well the sky is falling in Husky land and Motzko doesn't know what to do.......This should be at least two points for CC if they just show up and if they play physical and hustle it will probably be 4 points.....
    I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Re: CC at SCSU:

I guess it's true, you can't spell sucks without SCSU. I'm not jumping ship, but it is sinking fairly fast. Motzko doesn't know what to do? Should I tell him?
    Bob is making me concerned
    I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
      I guess it's true, you can't spell sucks without SCSU. I'm not jumping ship, but it is sinking fairly fast. Motzko doesn't know what to do? Should I tell him?
      I think Motzko has it figured out just fine. He can't play for these guys. They have to want it. I think this team puffed out their chest when they beat RIT because they were a Frozen 4 team last year. They have had a rude awakening ever since. No DI team is going to lay down and give you a victory. (we may be the exception as of late).

I hope to see some hungry Huksies this weekend.

Comment

Sounds like SCSU is having a NCAA Playoff Game Winning hangover. Perhaps you guys should have stuck to losing them
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

So Hardy in net on Friday? I mean give the kid a chance, maybe he wont be playing pucks 15 feet outside of his net. I am also not jumping ship by any means, but we need to start going in the right direction. If we get swept this week...home playoffs could be a tough task to achieve.

I guess we just have to wait it out for Oliver Jr. to come, he will be our savior.....that or David Eddy!
          Living a Lifetime of bleeding RED & BLACK

SIOUX is a GIRLS name....

Comment

The lack of presence from Weldie has also had a drastic negative contribution to the atmosphere and team's play at the NHC. The lackluster "Dog Pound" is average at best, I see better crowds at St. Johns games for student turnout...

WE NEED YOU WELDIE!
            Living a Lifetime of bleeding RED & BLACK

SIOUX is a GIRLS name....

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Production Man View Post
              The lack of presence from Weldie has also had a drastic negative contribution to the atmosphere and team's play at the NHC. The lackluster "Dog Pound" is average at best, I see better crowds at St. Johns games for student turnout...

WE NEED YOU WELDIE!
              I see my services are required this weekend. I may be able to help.
              Basil McRae: "This is Gordon Bombay. This guy used to RULE in pee-wees."
              Mike Modano: "Oh yeah, I heard you were a farmer."

I am cipher, cipher....wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce...

Comment

SCSU played very impressive ice hockey last weekend against UND.......in the last 20 minutes of play outscoring UND 2-1.

Maybe the third period play is the start of a new trend.
                "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
                  SCSU played very impressive ice hockey last weekend against UND.......in the last 20 minutes of play outscoring UND 2-1.

Maybe the third period play is the start of a new trend.
                  I suppose it could happen. 60 minutes, 2 nights in a row? Not if past behavior is an indicator.
                  Bob is making me concerned
                  I am the voice of reason

Comment

This has been one of the most frustrating years in college hockey I have ever had. Huskies NEED to figure out what they are going to do to win. They skate hard the first period, then it's turd time. If a split is not accomplished this weekend, then there will be a candle vigil in the middle of the 23 bridge sunday morning for Husky fans to join and jump.

"How'd you shoot today Ty?"
                    "I don't really keep score judge."
                    "Well then how do you measure yourself to other golfers?"
                    "By height."
                    Ty Webb and Judge Smails in Caddyshack

Comment

where have all the CC fans gone?

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                        where have all the CC fans gone?
                        We’re here. Just watching quietly as SCSU fans trash their own team…
                        Originally posted by vizoroo
                        Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                        Originally posted by duper
                        I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                        Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                        Originally posted by dggoddard
                        Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                          We’re here. Just watching quietly as SCSU fans trash their own team…
                          Oh yeah. We're horrible.
                          Basil McRae: "This is Gordon Bombay. This guy used to RULE in pee-wees."
                          Mike Modano: "Oh yeah, I heard you were a farmer."

I am cipher, cipher....wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce...

Comment

Originally posted by Weldie View Post
                            Oh yeah. We're horrible.
                            The worst team ever.....

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                              Well the sky is falling in Husky land and Motzko doesn't know what to do.......This should be at least two points for CC if they just show up and if they play physical and hustle it will probably be 4 points.....
                              I guess the thread I started for this series (Sunday night) was not good enough for you! I mean what the heck, Pam, Ken, and I are traveling all the way from Colorado Springs to St. Cloud for these two games, the least you can do now is buy me a beer (or two) at HOWIES or some place like that! Or is this how the three of us will be treated all weekend in St. Cloud? If you just give us four points we can call it even my friend!!
                              World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Working...
                              X