Vermont at UNH 12/05/10 - Cat fight in Durham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vermont at UNH 12/05/10 - Cat fight in Durham

The Cats from Burlington come to Durham looking to turn around a very disappointing start to their season. Rather surprisingly UVM has only one win to start the year, and were pasted by BC in their last game 6-0 after only managing a tie against Northeastern. UNH on the other hand is off to a great start in what was supposed to be a rebuilding year. The Wildcats are coming off of a 3-0 shutout of UML earlier in the week. They produce a lot of shots on net, even if not a lot wind up going in. Where this team has truly been strong though is on defense, and in the net. UVM has struggled mightily to score, and the strong UNH defense is not going to help them. Although any HE game is big, this one is huge for UVM. UNH wants the 2 points to keep up with BC who really seem to be hitting their stride after sweeping BU this weekend. LET'S GO CATS!!!

Dean

UNH audio:
    http://wntk.com/listen.php

UVM audio:
    http://www.sportsjuice.com/broadcast...JNRtnoA3zl8%3d
    Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
    2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Re: Vermont at UNH 12/05/10 - Cat fight in Durham

Game on

GO - FIGHT - WIN!!
    Let's go Cats!!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Hey Dean... Glad someone started a post... you know we can always count on you
      Rule #7 says don't touch the women but we can grab whatever we want to

Comment

Originally posted by unhhkyfan9 View Post
        Hey Dean... Glad someone started a post... you know we can always count on you
        Hey Jen, glad to see you here. Ya, I love starting the threads. Gives me a chance to make it sound like I know what I'm talking about. I fail miserably, but I'm game in the effort.
        Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

I promised you I'd show up one of these days lol.. I didn't realize the Cats played on Thursday.. I was all set to listen in on Friday.. major whoops.. And you do know what you are talking about. I am going to depend on you for the play by play though as I can't have the radio on (Footballs on)

Comment

UNH a little lead legged right now, as UVM is outplaying them thus far.

0-0
            Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

I promised you I'd show up one of these days lol.. I didn't realize the Cats played on Thursday.. I was all set to listen in on Friday.. major whoops.. And you do know what you are talking about. I am going to depend on you for the play by play though as I can't have the radio on (Footballs on)
              Yikes, well I guess I'll have to post more than I have been then.

15:44 to play in the first.
              Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

13:28 to play in the first. Things are a little bogged down right now.

0-0
                Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Good chance for DeSimone, but couldn't get the handle.

HFB penalty to Paul Thompson and UVM will have a PP with 8:30 gone in the first.

0-0
                  Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

don't wanna pressure too much lol. I was supposed to be at the game but both Cam and I are sick so I thought it best to just stay at home curled up on the couch. Besides the board is a pretty fun place to hang out

Comment

9:11 to play in the first. UNH kills the PP. UVM had only one good chance.

0-0
                      Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

This is a tough one for me since my daughter is a UVM Freshman but I'am and always will be rooting for UNH. Go Cats!
                        Go Cats!

Comment

don't wanna pressure too much lol. I was supposed to be at the game but both Cam and I are sick so I thought it best to just stay at home curled up on the couch. Besides the board is a pretty fun place to hang out
                          Ya, it's fun. I don't mind posting a little more, especially if it helps you follow along.
                          Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveS. View Post
                            This is a tough one for me since my daughter is a UVM Freshman but I'am and always will be rooting for UNH. Go Cats!
                            Welcome aboard Steve!! As for your daughter, well there's no accounting for taste
                            Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

4:36 to play in the first. UVM has had the better of play thus far, although they haven't necessarily had a lot of good chances to score.

0-0
                              Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X