Colgate: Gates of Hades or St. Peter's Gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colgate: Gates of Hades or St. Peter's Gate

So the season is a disaster to this point, Shabby always gets to start the Colgate threads, and I want change. So, what will it be? We turn it around and enter the pearly Gates or we continue the downward spiral and pass through the Gates of Hades ? Add your thoughts on the script for the balance of this season. What would you change if you were the coach (or AD). Have fun!

Famous Gate Quotes:

"Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another."
    Homer

"Ideas have unhinged the gates of empires."
    Paul Harris

"On the subject of Osama bin Laden... we will track him down. We will capture him. We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell."
    John McCain

"I'm terrified about the day that I enter the gates of heaven and God says to me, just a minute."
    Maureen O'Hara

"O, once in each man's life, at least, Good luck knocks at his door; And wit to seize the flitting guest Need never hunger more. But while the loitering idler waits Good luck beside his fire, The bold heart storms at fortune's gates, And conquers its desire."
    Lewis J. Bates

"The world is all gates, all opportunities, strings of tension waiting to be struck."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

"COLGATE HOCKEY: Confucius say: It's not how your begin the season, but how you finish, that counts"
    ColSkate65

"OPTIMISM- hopefulness and confidence about the future or the successful outcome of something."
    Gaterroter

"Colgate Class of '03 -I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink."
    Hockeyenthusiast

Re: Colgate: Gates of Hades or St. Peter's Gate

I get your humor Hockey Eh, but I think this game against Army is critical. We barely beat them to start the season. Hopefully we've progressed more than they have and have learned from our losses. Three periods of consistent play and goaltending and we should win this and start to turn around the season.

Comment

Working...
    X