Cleanest And Nastiest Restrooms in college hockey arenas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleanest And Nastiest Restrooms in college hockey arenas

I wanted to start my own thread, but all the really interesting topics were already taken.
    Du hockey comme dans le temps!

Re: Cleanest And Nastiest Restrooms in college hockey arenas

I think what we really need is an official computer ranking (KRAP perhaps?) of the cleanliness of arena bathrooms (both Men's and Women's divisions along with D#I and D#II).
    -M

Comment

Don't all arenas have marble floors and counters lovingly waxed everyday by special bathroom attendants like at the Ralph?

Comment

The nicest ****ters I've seen in a college arena have to be at the Ralph. I just can't for the life of me figure out why they had 10'x30' showers in there though...
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Post of the year.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          The nicest ****ters I've seen in a college arena have to be at the Ralph. I just can't for the life of me figure out why they had 10'x30' showers in there though...

Comment

You should have started this thread before Hokydad got banned. He was the expert on bathroom stalls.
            Originally posted by Hokydad
            Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
              you should have started this thread before hokydad got banned. He was the expert on bathroom stalls.
              lol!
              Originally posted by mookie1995
              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

You should have started this thread before Hokydad got banned. He was the expert on bathroom stalls.
                He's back.

Comment

The ones in the Whit/Tsongas/Agannis/Mullins are fine. Conte, meh. Alfond, meh. Matthews, meh. Lawler, meh. The wost in Hockey East are the ones at Schneider at the end of every game. Beer cans do not do go in the toilet, people.

I must not have had to use a bathroom at the Gutt for some reason...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    The ones in the Whit/Tsongas/Agannis/Mullins are fine. Conte, meh. Alfond, meh. Matthews, meh. Lawler, meh. The wost in Hockey East are the ones at Schneider at the end of every game. Beer cans do not do go in the toilet, people.

Because the food doesn't give you the runs?

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    He's back.
                    What? How the he11 did that happen?
                    Originally posted by Hokydad
                    Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Because the food doesn't give you the runs?

Worst so far that I've seen in the WCHA are at the old DECC most stalls were painted with human feces thanks to the concession food. Got to Daloot late for the Sioux series last year and my lady and I decided we could live through the game with concession food and eat after, bad decision. I was going to eat a hotdog until they handed me a shriveled bull pizzle from 2006 and I happily paid for it then asked them to throw it in the garbage, I also offered to buy the rest of the bull pizzle's so they couldn't serve them to anyone else.....except Biddco.
                      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

I saw him post on a Hockey East thread not too long ago; I think it was BC's in-season thread, but I don't remember for sure, and don't really have the time to look it up.

Comment

Yeah, hokydad is back. It's in the BC thread. Looks like it was only a couple day ban. As fun as he is to have around, I have no idea why he has not been permabanned.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post

HE in order of convenience/accessibility/cleanliness from my experience:

1) Whittemore
                            2) Tsongas
                            3) Agganis
                            4) Mullins (unless you're on the student side- like being at a frat party)
                            5) Conte
                            6) Alfond
                            7) Schneider
                            8) Lawler
                            9) Matthews
                            10) Gutterson (Jon- you probably didn't use it -- yes, it, not them -- because the line is ridiculous all game)
                            Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                              Worst so far that I've seen in the WCHA are at the old DECC most stalls were painted with human feces thanks to the concession food. Got to Daloot late for the Sioux series last year and my lady and I decided we could live through the game with concession food and eat after, bad decision. I was going to eat a hotdog until they handed me a shriveled bull pizzle from 2006 and I happily paid for it then asked them to throw it in the garbage, I also offered to buy the rest of the bull pizzle's so they couldn't serve them to anyone else.....except Biddco.
                              I took those bull pizzles and fed them to the Sioux players during 2nd intermission. They later sh.it the bed in the 3rd and OT. IALTO!
                              Last edited by Biddco; 12-02-2010, 01:38 PM.
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                              X