Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Timmy vs Fire Timmy Maine at PC December 3 and 4

so, will PC continue it's home streak?

will Maine's D get the puck on net from the point more than 3 times per game?

Will Brice O'Connor unleash his wicked hip check on ANYONE (maybe on another O'Connor--???)

Will Beaudry FINALLY give up 3 goals to Maine?
    Will Maine play 2 goalies?
    Will Flynn start scoring again?

Re: Fire Timmy vs Fire Timmy Maine at PC December 3 and 4

I laughed out loud at the thread title. Should be a good weekend! They're currently tied in the standings, but considering PC has played mostly Hockey East cupcakes so far...
    Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Is this like Spy vs. Spy?

Did I just date myself?

Is Mad Magazine still published?

Is Hockeyman still mad about something?

Does 91 still wear purple pants?

The questions of life are just perplexing.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
        so, will PC continue it's home streak?

will Maine's D get the puck on net from the point more than 3 times per game?

Will Brice O'Connor unleash his wicked hip check on ANYONE (maybe on another O'Connor--???)

Will Beaudry FINALLY give up 3 goals to Maine?
        Will Maine play 2 goalies?
        Will Flynn start scoring again?
        ....No,Yes,Maybe,Yes,Yes,Yes...................

Comment

Heading over to PC for the weekend.Really looking forward to it,but not counting my chickens one little bit.

The scenario kinda reminds me of my last trip to Schneider in the mid/late-90's.A good Maine team showed up there,and got hammered all weekend by the Friars,who were around .500 at the time.PC had a waterbug named Omicioali (sp?-Jon,help me out!) who ran the Bears ragged.

Saw PC on the tube this year,and they can play.I'll be delighted with 3 points,and I can definitely live with 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
            Heading over to PC for the weekend.Really looking forward to it,but not counting my chickens one little bit.

The scenario kinda reminds me of my last trip to Schneider in the mid/late-90's.A good Maine team showed up there,and got hammered all weekend by the Friars,who were around .500 at the time.PC had a waterbug named Omicioali (sp?-Jon,help me out!) who ran the Bears ragged.

Saw PC on the tube this year,and they can play.I'll be delighted with 3 points,and I can definitely live with 2.
            It's Omicioli and as a Junior, I really enjoyed that weekend. that was the only thing they did right all year, if I recall.

PC usually wins one of these games, and as usual, it will be the game I don't attend.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Shouldn't it be fire Timmay?
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                Is this like Spy vs. Spy?

Did I just date myself?

Is Mad Magazine still published?

Is Hockeyman still mad about something?

Does 91 still wear purple pants?

The questions of life are just perplexing.
                Yes, no, yes, why not it's only December, all the time.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  Shouldn't it be fire Timmay?
                  I would not want to speak ill of an animated character, with a mental disorder in a wheelchair, or even draw him into this...what did he ever do to Maine hockey?

Comment

I would not want to speak ill of an animated character, with a mental disorder in a wheelchair, or even draw him into this...what did he ever do to Maine hockey?
                    Jimmy is the real villain in the history of Black Bear hockey, very much. I mean, come on.

-Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                      Jimmy is the real villain in the history of Black Bear hockey, very much. I mean, come on.
                      whoooosh
                      right over my head.
                      Montgomery?

do you like fish sticks?

Comment

whoooosh
                        right over my head.
                        Montgomery?

do you like fish sticks?
                        Only the greatest comedian ever!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Vulmer#Jimmy_Valmer

And no, I'm not a gay fish. Kanye West, of course, is.

-Blackadder
                        -Casablanca
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                          Only the greatest comedian ever!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Vulmer#Jimmy_Valmer

And no, I'm not a gay fish. Kanye West, of course, is.
                          Jimmy and Maine hockey are both hobbling along, but I do not see that Jimmy is the villain. (still not getting it, Lou)

Comment

I'll bet Sully in net tonight and probably both games
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Jimmy and Maine hockey are both hobbling along, but I do not see that Jimmy is the villain. (still not getting it, Lou)
                              He did beat up a bunch of people when he did steriods. (Not that he needed it to beat Cartman)

But still bringing together the Crips and the Bloods? I mean, come on.

Okay, I'll stop it with the South Park comments.

-Blackadder
                              -Casablanca
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                              X