Thanks Chris Lerch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Chris Lerch

No one has been more dedicated to the coverage of Division Three hockey over the past twenty plus years than Chris ... He knows the D-3 Game backwards and forwards and worked diligently to share his knowledge with all of us.
    Thanks Chris for your efforts ... We know you are going to continue your great work over on the Atlantic Hockey side but try to check back over here from time to time too ... you will be missed!

Re: Thanks Chris Lerch

Agreed.

Although I've somehow never met the man. He's always been someone I've looked up and considered a voice of reason around here (even though he's from RIT)

He gave me my first "professional" writing gig when he hired me on as the women's D-III correnspondent in 2007. It's definitely helped advance my career in journalism and I'll always appreciate that.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
      Agreed.

Although I've somehow never met the man. He's always been someone I've looked up and considered a voice of reason around here (even though he's from RIT)
      Derek, you've somehow mixed up Chris with me

Chris is someone I have known for 10 years now and is someone who always good to debate with. Nothing but respect for the man.

Unlike Chris though I still am making it to a few D-III games, warning Elmira fans you old favorite RIT fan will be lurking around the domes Saturday night.
      Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
      The Mule
      Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
        Derek, you've somehow mixed up Chris with me

Chris is someone I have known for 10 years now and is someone who always good to debate with. Nothing but respect for the man.

Unlike Chris though I still am making it to a few D-III games, warning Elmira fans you old favorite RIT fan will be lurking around the domes Saturday night.
        What is your record at Elmira games since RIT moved up to D-I? If it's at or below .500, you're outta there
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Its 1 and 1, but did include a great Elmira choke in the ECAC Championship game....Which of course I took no pleasure in
          Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
          The Mule
          Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Working...
          X