Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin @ Anchorage Alaska 12/3 &12/ 4 We sent airline 12 tickets hope you show up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin @ Anchorage Alaska 12/3 &12/ 4 We sent airline 12 tickets hope you show

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
    Very, very well said.
    **** off Gopher fan!

Comment

Re: Wisconsin @ Anchorage Alaska 12/3 &12/ 4 We sent airline 12 tickets hope you show

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      you not missing us when we go to the BTHC is great, but we really don't care and couldn't do anything about it if we did.
      Shame on you. Have fun in Happy Valley.

Don’t call me when you come out to Philly to watch me take over the world.
      Last edited by Fan Forum Moderator; 12-03-2010, 01:00 AM. Reason: Offensive language removed
      Originally posted by vizoroo
      Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
      Originally posted by duper
      I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
      Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
      Originally posted by dggoddard
      Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
        Shame on you. Have fun in Happy Valley.

I along with every other Badger fan has always maintained that we want the WCHA as is and don't want a BTHC.
        Last edited by Fan Forum Moderator; 12-03-2010, 12:59 AM. Reason: Offensive Language Removed

Comment

And Sarah Palin!
          Speaking of which, is it true that you can see Russia from Sullivan Arena?
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I said I didn't care if Seawolf D-bag Blogger wouldn't miss us when we're gone. Although he obviously will and wishes he was us.

I along with every other Badger fan has always maintained that we want the WCHA as is and don't want a BTHC.
            Really? Donald is a good dude.

If you don't want to leave the WCHA grow a dork and say something?
            Originally posted by vizoroo
            Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
            I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
            Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
            Originally posted by dggoddard
            Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
              Speaking of which, is it true that you can see Russia from Sullivan Arena?
              I see a split.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                The last time I was in Madison for the game some geezer behind the UAA fans shouted out…Sarah Palin…. Sarah Palin and got snickers from the locals as it was intended for us then a UAA fan got up and shouted back ……Jeffery Dahmer….Jeffery Dahmer (your last famous resident) and the previous snickering crowd was aghast and that was the last chirp from the rodent gallery as I was more than prepared to slam them with another Famous Wisconsin Resident …..”Ed Gein …..Ed Gein” if they decided to go beyond better judgment and bellow out “I see Russia ….I see Russia “.
                Hey now, at least our biggest disgraces never procreate.

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                Regardless of what happens with the BTHC, both Wisconsin and Minnesota will be fervently attempting to play UAA and/or UAF in Alaska in the future. ... GTFO of the WCHA sooner rather than later eh?
                Ha! Sure. UAA is totally the big dog in the WCHA.

Originally posted by Gandalf the Red View Post
                Why does everyone hate Phil so much?
                Jealousy. Pure and simple.

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                Not that I intend a lecture here about humanity and sociology but yeah ... when real old guy dances around like a 20 year old girl people take note. Is it really that hard to comprehend that you actually ask the question?

Yes. My ****ty blog that started 2.5 years before the ****ty blog you wrote for. Watch the Argumentum Ad Populum come in response ...

Yay ... I bet igloo jokes come next. Right?

And what ... drunken college students singing beer commercials from TV is like totally awesome or something?

Our fans see exactly the same things in the team that they cheer for as do your fans. They love their team just as much as you do. They sacrifice their time and energy by volunteering and pony up cash to support it ... just like your team's fans do.

So I promise you a couple of things. Me and my fellow fans aren't going to roll over and accede to your desires that we automatically grant you free and easy passage here .... And if there's a ****ing contest ... I'm bringing my extra wide urethra to it.

Anyone reading here can clearly interpret what I said about Fab Phil for themselves. Your continuing mischaracterization displays a personality flaw with you I'm afraid. But I assure you, they can read what was said for themselves. Show some trust in your fellow humans.

The only thing I fear is that some new dolt from your fanbase won't show up to respond to this post since I've now pwnd 3 or 4 of you.
                Wow, you're defensive. Just chill out. No one cares if your blog is older. No one cares about your urethra. No one cares that you just looked up some logical fallacies on Wikipedia. No one cares about your secret man-crush on Phil. No one cares about how dedicated the fans in your half-empty arena are. No one cares about your lame-duck attempts at psychiatry.

Basically, just chill out before you become this guy:
                ******* width="640" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RBS2bH6tyPU?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RBS2bH6tyPU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                  Really? Donald is a good dude.

If you don't want to leave the WCHA grow a dork and say something?
                  The Emperor can't hear us from his ivory tower.

Comment

Yeah, anyone who thinks that the UW hockey fans are happy about the BTHC needs to pay closer attention to what we've been saying. On this board and elsewhere. The BTHC is something that's being decided by Alvarez, Delany and all the other football minds who know nothing about hockey.

The closest we are coming to "wanting" the BTHC is a resigned acceptance to the fact that its inevitable and the faint hope that maybe (just maybe) some good can come from opening up the logjam of bloated conferences that is western college hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                      Wow, you're defensive. Just chill out. No one cares if your blog is older. No one cares about your urethra. No one cares that you just looked up some logical fallacies on Wikipedia. No one cares about your secret man-crush on Phil. No one cares about how dedicated the fans in your half-empty arena are. No one cares about your lame-duck attempts at psychiatry.
                      You may be onto something with this. He was talking about the way Phil sways his hips from side to side. In all honesty, I never noticed this and I've been to a few hundred games.

Remember that preacher who was all against homosexuality and then hired a rent-a-boy?

Comment

Not all of us feel that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                          Not all of us feel that way.
                          So... you're saying that you're NOT a Badger fan?

Coz I asked EVERYONE and we all agreed.

Comment

The only thing the Emperor wants to hear from you is the sound of your debt card sliding thru a UW credit card terminal.
                            Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

UAA Seawolves alum turned hockey writer Justin Bourne offers his words of encouragement to the Seawolves in this post on his blog.

Comment

No I'm afraid not awesome. You are cute in a way. And by cute I mean your response is so ineffectually deficient as to be laughable.

Comment

Working...
                                X