Cyber Monday sale on HockeyPhotography.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyber Monday sale on HockeyPhotography.com

I'm going all out obnoxious on the boards this afternoon, but if you like my images that you see here on USCHO.com - check out my website http://HockeyPhotography.com . Have to be honest, I don't have much D3 yet (though more on my shooting schedule). There are galleries for Plymouth State (2), Salem State (2), Suffolk (1) and UMass-Dartmouth (1)

I'm having a Cyber Monday sale today (it will end when I get up tomorrow) with 10% off all print orders with coupon code 2010-10 (enter on the checkout page) or 15% off all orders of $150 or more with coupon code 2010-15.

You can check out images via Date or Team or use the search box to find images of your favorite player (or plug in a couple of names to see if I have two or more favorites in the same image).

There's a FAQ here that answers most questions (but feel free to email me) and I also have an email list which you can sign up for HERE. Last email (just a reminder on the Cyber Monday sale that includes links to previous emails) can be found HERE if you want to check that out before signing up.

Compliments are always nice, but orders pay (hopefully) the rent.

Thanks,
    -Melissa

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
    HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
    HockeyPhotos on Twitter
Working...
X