Thanksgiving Well Wishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving Well Wishes

To all of my friends on the forum. Have a safe holiday everyone . . . hope to see you all back here again when I return to computer land on Monday.

To honor of all the Goofer fans out there . . . this is your special holiday. Happy Turkey Day!!!

xx Binnyrus

Re: Thanksgiving Well Wishes

Originally posted by binnyrus View Post
    to honor of all the goofer fans out there . . . This is your special holiday. Happy turkey day!!!

:d

xx binnyrus
    Now that's funny!
    Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by binnyrus View Post
      To honor of all the Goofer fans out there . . . this is your special holiday.
      As far as hockey holidays go, Easter has always held a special place after watching the Gophers win a national championship one Easter Sunday. Beside, nobody would ever mistake Goldy for a turkey, because turkeys don't have teeth the size of recipe cards. Now that maroon loon thing that used to be found around the DECC, that's a little more turkey-like.

But for Thanksgiving, may everyone partake of turkey cooked to perfection, gravy devoid of lumps, and stuffing plentiful enough that everyone may have seconds. Good health and safe travels to all.
      "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
      And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
        But for Thanksgiving, may everyone partake of turkey cooked to perfection, gravy devoid of lumps, and stuffing plentiful enough that everyone may have seconds. Good health and safe travels to all.
        To add on to what ARM said, may you all reach your final destinations before the everything is cold.

Comment

And belated best wishes to our Canadian friends.

Comment

Wishing all my American Friends a Happy Turkey Fest. I'll be down there watching a few games for the occasion.

Watch out for that Artic Blast. Our Western Canadian Friends are mired in a deep freeze, and tell me they are sending it down your way the next few days.

Be Safe, Travel Safe and Enjoy....OnMAA.

Comment

Here is my well wish:

May your stuffing be tasty

May your turkey plump,

May your potatoes and gravy
              Have nary a lump.

May your yams be delicious

And your pies take the prize,

And may your Thanksgiving dinner

Stay off your thighs!
              "If you're satisfied with being good, you'll never be great"

"heck, you go to some D-III hockey games and a Steven Segal Chinese stick fight breaks out,....." by Camman15

2009-2010 Regular Season Atlantic Hockey Pick-em Champion

Comment

I have only been on this forum for a year now. It has been awesome finding a place where everyone is talking about hockey 24/7/365! From Mrs 86 and I here in central Ohio, we wish all of you a wonderful Thanksgiving, and a belated Thanksgiving to all the great folks in Canada! If you are traveling, as we are, have a safe trip to your destination and back. Enjoy some wonderful food!
                Last edited by osualum86; 11-24-2010, 03:36 PM.

Comment

From my winter habitat in Southern California....Happy SECOND Thanksgiving to me (I love turkey)...Happy Thanksgiving to my US friends...and stay warm wishes Happy belated Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends!!!

Comment

Yes, Yes and to all a good night!!!!!!
                    Fire Chiarelli!

Comment

Originally posted by UCONN FAN View Post
                      Yes, Yes and to all a good night!!!!!!
                      Ah, that is a Christmas thing eh?

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving.

And to all the Amherst women's hockey players.....don't be shy about reaching for that second helping of stuffing and an extra piece of pie.
                        RIT TIGERS
                        2007-08 AHA Pick'em Champion

Comment

To everyone, I send my best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.

For those in the Upper Midwest, I also send wishes for safe travel and plenty of warmth. We're going to need it.
                          Give blood... Play Gopher Hockey!
                          Men's National Championships: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
                          Women's National Championships: 2000, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

Comment

I'm hungry...so everyone just back away from the dinner table and no one will get hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post
                              I'm hungry...so everyone just back away from the dinner table and no one will get hurt!
                              Will there be any leftovers ? . (I'm coming to town over the weekend !)

Comment

Working...
                              X