Lake Superior at Michigan - Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Superior at Michigan - Friday

Game is on Comcast Local only. MGoBlue just posted an update that the game will NOT air on the NHL Network until tomorrow at 2 p.m. I'm at the game and will have coverage below if anyone wants to follow along and chat. Post and I'll add you to the reader list so you can post freely.

Last edited by M-HockeyNet; 11-19-2010, 06:10 PM.
    Michigan Hockey Net
    Follow MHNet on Twitter

NMUKat82 to my dog Cinnamon: Will you stop eyeballing my crotch like you're expecting something tasty to come out???

NMU Hockey: No Focke. No Scharge. The curse has been lifted and the turnaround begins!

"'Tech' means nerd, and nerds suck at sports." - Stephen Colbert

Re: Lake Superior at Michigan - Friday

3-1 Michigan with 4:31 left in the 1st period
    Michigan Hockey Net
    Follow MHNet on Twitter

NMUKat82 to my dog Cinnamon: Will you stop eyeballing my crotch like you're expecting something tasty to come out???

NMU Hockey: No Focke. No Scharge. The curse has been lifted and the turnaround begins!

Comment

Wolverines head to the break with a 4-2 lead. LSSU scored literally as time expired. Huge goal for them.
      Michigan Hockey Net
      Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

5-2 Wolverines after two periods. Brian Mahoney-Wilson took over in net for the Lakers.
        Michigan Hockey Net
        Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

Final score: Michigan 7, LSSU 2
          Michigan Hockey Net
          Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

Working...
          X