Clear All

• Re: SLU 2010-2011 - Until Moko Comes Along This Will Have To Do

Anyone going to Princeton?
    SLU '97

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceman View Post
      Anyone going to Princeton?
      I'll be at any and all games. Also, note the 4pm start times for Saturday and Sunday if you are going.

Comment

I am in. Two and done. SLU takes it.
        Go Saints.

Comment

Cassavaugh's article is up: http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/a...9964/-1/sports
          SLU '97

Comment

Got a haircut to change our luck - hey, it can't hurt! GO SAINTS! in 2

Comment

45 minutes til Wapner!
              SLU '97

Comment

Can I turn the channel???

Well SLU played ok for the two first periods even though they were down 3-1. The real difference was that Princeton finished on their chances while SLU could not. No surprise as this has happened many times this season.

It was very painful to watch Vangog pick up the puck on a defense zone turnover and walk right in on the Princeton goaltender and push the puck into his pads. When Princeton had their breakaway in the third in the first 10 minutes while the SLU team was still in the lockeroom they buried it and the game.

SLU played hard in the last 10 minutes of the third, but it was to little to late.

This is a young team and its clear they have a hard time finding the back of the net. They need to pick up their heads tomorrow and play 60 minutes. They have nothing to fear or lose. Let's go guys, you can do it.
                SLU '97

Comment

They need to pick up their heads tomorrow and play 60 minutes. They have nothing to fear or lose. Let's go guys, you can do it.
                  Yup, win or go golfing. Gotta win one before you can win two. Let's go Saints.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                    I'll be at any and all games.
                    How did things look in Hobey Baker Arena?
                    SLU '97

Comment

Cassavaugh's article is up: http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/a...9947/-1/sports
                      SLU '97

Comment

Good article - let's hope that he's writing later today about a third game on Sunday.
                        GO SAINTS.

Comment

How did things look in Hobey Baker Arena?
                          Pretty much as the article said. I thought they didn't look horrible, but Princeton deserved the win. We're still making too many fundamental errors, missed passes and unsuccessful clears to be a strong team, and I hope that doesn't come back to bite us again tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                            Pretty much as the article said. I thought they didn't look horrible, but Princeton deserved the win. We're still making too many fundamental errors, missed passes and unsuccessful clears to be a strong team, and I hope that doesn't come back to bite us again tonight.
                            The phrase "backs against the wall" comes to mind.
                            SLU

Comment

Thirty five minutes until game time and coach Marsh has made some changes.

Kyle Flanagan will be centering Carey and Keller
                              Drewiske centering Pitsikoulis and Bogo
                              Essery centering Sean Flanagan and Wick
                              And someone will double shift with Vangog and Armstrong.

Marsh is suiting up 7 defensemen for the game and Wenninger will be between the pipes.
                              SLU '97

Comment

What's the saying about big players coming up big in big games? I'd say it applies today for Carey.

If we see this same type of game tomorrow and Princeton wins, it'll be hard to be too disappointed about the series - today was a solid effort and a good win.

Comment

Working...
                                X