iPod App ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPod App ?????

My daughter just purchased the new iPod Touch and at her hockey practice last night she let me mess around with it. This little thing is way cool. I loaded some apps that I was able to search for. They where NHL app and the Hockey News app. But I wasn't able to find one for USCHO. Is there an app out there? If not I am suggesting USCHO get busy and creat one!
    Alaska - My Very Big Back Yard!!!!

Re: iPod App ?????

You can actually create this app yourself for the IPod or your IPhone. Bring up the site in your browser. Once that first page is open, tap the + sign at the bottom of the page and select Add to Home Screen. A 2nd screen will ask you to name the icon, if you don't, it defaults to the page title of Men' Hockey or some such. Once you've named it, click done and there you have it, your own icon.
    Cindy

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Re: iPod App ?????

Originally posted by Third Family Member View Post
      You can actually create this app yourself for the IPod or your IPhone. Bring up the site in your browser. Once that first page is open, tap the + sign at the bottom of the page and select Add to Home Screen. A 2nd screen will ask you to name the icon, if you don't, it defaults to the page title of Men' Hockey or some such. Once you've named it, click done and there you have it, your own icon.
      'Technically', that isn't creating an app, it's just putting the bookmark to the website on your home screen. But it is a nice tip, and the best we can do for now.

Comment

Working...
      X