Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midweek games 11/16 - 11/18/2010 - MASCAC, NE and NE10. Post 'em if you got them!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midweek games 11/16 - 11/18/2010 - MASCAC, NE and NE10. Post 'em if you got them!

Not to many leagues play games during the week. However three leagues in CCCP do it somewhat regularly due to rink availablilities on the weekend.

So we have:

Tuesday night:
    Framingham St. @ Westfield State 7:30 PM MASCAC

Wednesday night
    Nichols @ Becker 6:40 PM NE
    Stonehill @ Assumption 7:35 PM N10
    Wentworth & Johnson & Wales 7:35 NE
    Czech U18 @ Adrian 7:00 PM EX

Thursday
    Frankin Pierce @ Worcester St. 5:30 PM NC
    Framingham St. @ Fitchburg St. 7:00 MASCAC s/b TV'd
    Salem St. @ Plymouth St 7:00 MASCAC s/b TV'd
    Curry @ WNEC 7:05 PM NE
    Suffolk @ Salve Regina 7:35 NE
    UMass-Dartmouth @ Westfield St. 7:35 PM MASCAC

Most of these scores we won't find out unless there is somebody @ the rink. I'll be sitting on the SSU - PSU game. MCullen will probably be at/watching Fitchburg. If anyone else is at any of the other games, muchos gracias.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: Midweek games 11/16 - 11/18/2010 - MASCAC, NE and NE10. Post 'em if you got them

FREE Live Video of the Framingham St. @ Westfield State game Available here (simply enter your zip code to log in)
    Larry Normandin
    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Re: Midweek games 11/16 - 11/18/2010 - MASCAC, NE and NE10. Post 'em if you got them

Westfield State:6
      FRamingham State:2

End of 2.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

In light of the Adrian-Czech Under 18 team, I thought I would post this:

Over-all, according to the International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF), Czech Hockey is ranked 5th in the world, USA Hockey - 6th, Canada with 11,000 outdoor rinks is ranked 2nd.
        Larry Normandin
        SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
        WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
          In light of the Adrian-Czech Under 18 team, I thought I would post this:

Over-all, according to the International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF), Czech Hockey is ranked 5th in the world, USA Hockey - 6th, Canada with 11,000 outdoor rinks is ranked 2nd.
          So who is one...
          GO LAKERS!!!
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
            So who is one...
            Russia.

Comment

Well the game has been over for about 45 minutes now, and the results of our exit polling show that Westfield State will double up on Framingham State 6 - 3. We're prepared to put this one in the win column for the Owls.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Final from Arrington

Adrian 5
                Czech U-18 2
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  Final from Arrington

Adrian 5
                  Czech U-18 2
                  No Dahlinger either?
                  GO LAKERS!!!
                  Oswego State '09

Comment

Nope. About 6 regulars were in suits tonight. All three goaltenders saw a period each. Adrian treated it like what it was, an exhibition game.

Quite frankly, the Czech team was not nearly as good as I expected. The USA U-18s that I have seen the past two seasons would probably take care of this team in short order.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Nope. About 6 regulars were in suits tonight. All three goaltenders saw a period each. Adrian treated it like what it was, an exhibition game.

Quite frankly, the Czech team was not nearly as good as I expected. The USA U-18s that I have seen the past two seasons would probably take care of this team in short order.
                      another pasty for adrian, whos next the jamacian Bobsled team............and begin

Comment

Any idea who else the Czech team is playing while in North America?

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
                          Any idea who else the Czech team is playing while in North America?
                          They played the Motor City Metal Jackets x2, the Port Huron Fighting Falcons and the Michigan Warriors of the NAHL. They got handled fairly easy in the first game with Motor City 6-1, I don't know any of the other scores.

Comment

I heard they beat Port Huron 5-4. I had hoped to see a better effort from the Czech's.
                            They had good size with some individuals with flashes of speed and skill that one would expect from a European team, but collectively they didn't seem to be on the same page......espescialy when they were on the PP. A few scouts were in the crowd and one player was mentioned as a "very good" NHL prospect. I was told their best player did not dress for this game.

Comment

The youngest player on Adrian was probably 2 yrs older than the oldest Czech. Unless the U18's were flying, the maturity of Adrian would / should carry the day.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X