Princeton Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Princeton Hockey

Off to an unexpectedly good start. We have 10 freshman and all play (one even got the OT winner at Cornell). Really good senior leadership. Gadowsky always gets the best from his teams. He is one helluva coach.

Re: Princeton Hockey

Originally posted by tiger View Post
    .............. Gadowsky always gets the best from his teams. He is one helluva coach.
    I second that!
    Alaska - My Very Big Back Yard!!!!

Comment

Yeah, Im afraid we may not be able to keep him. He could go to almost any program in the country. I thought he might have gone to Ohio St. this past year when that opened up.

Comment

Played a great game against Harvard on Friday night. Harvard has lots of talent but not sure coach is getting most from them. Princeton played a much more disciplined game , and score would have been higher except the Harvard goalie was great. .... On Sat, the Princeton goalie let in a couple of soft goals. Dartmouth played hard and the game was pretty even. Overall, Tigers are much better than expected this year

Comment

Looks like Yale is class of ECAC, but Princeton has a really good and very young team. Could surprise by year end.

Comment

Really took it to Quinnipiac last night. Tigers in the top 20? I think so.

Comment

Originally posted by rightwing View Post
              Really took it to Quinnipiac last night. Tigers in the top 20? I think so.
              Ya you could be right. Young team with great coach. And looking at next year's recruits they will continue be a force

Comment

Where have you seen next year's recruits? Can you please direct me? Thanks!.......also, this year's freshman class is playing great. Caloff leads team in scoring, Ford scored OTwinner at Cornell, Ross is super smooth on D., Bonar is a great talent in goal. Another class like this and Gadowsky will have them in rarified air!

Comment

Being a die hard college and hockey fan in general I was surfing the net today and came across this interesting tidbit by Hockey's Future on 2011 Princeton Recruit Zach Hyman. Looks like a BIG pick up for the Tigers. Hyman is one of the BIG College Hockey recruits that I look forward to following.

Zachary Hyman, RW, Hamilton Red Wings
                  Acquired: 5th Round (123rd Overall) in 2010
                  June 6th, 1992, Ht: 6'2, Wt: 195 lbs.

There is growing belief that Hyman could very well be the biggest steal of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft although it will be awhile before that can be truly determined. Hyman plays for the Hamilton Red Wings of the OJHL, making it impossible to accurately measure him against other players of his draft year. Hyman has scored at a two-and-a-half points per game pace, with 22 goals and 30 assists in 21 games.

Hyman, like the other Panthers prospects drafted in the summer, is a big body. His strong skating and athletic ability, good hockey sense and soft hands give him the tools necessary to take his game to the next level.

Again, because Hyman is playing at a lower tier, it’s difficult to get a good read on him and we likely won’t be able to get a better grasp on how good he is until next season when he begins playing at Princeton.

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...ior_prospects/

Comment

Where have you seen next year's recruits? Can you please direct me? Thanks!.......also, this year's freshman class is playing great. Caloff leads team in scoring, Ford scored OTwinner at Cornell, Ross is super smooth on D., Bonar is a great talent in goal. Another class like this and Gadowsky will have them in rarified air!
                    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...LdlBOaHc&gid=1
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Thanks for posting that spreadsheet..............Looks like Tigers will be strong for the next few years based on that list and this years freshman group.

Comment

Forcing myself to "spam" everyone today (well the threads of teams I've shot this season at least).

Having a Cyber Monday sale on http://HockeyPhotography.com - 10% off prints with coupon code 2010-10 (enter on checkout page) or 15% off orders of $150 or more with coupon code 2010-15.

Princeton galleries may be found here - http://hockeyphotography.photoshelte...0002DlrJ1aBBr0 - or enter your favorite player's name in the search box here - http://hockeyphotography.photoshelter.com/search-page

Prints make great holiday gifts for yourself or someone else.

Thanks,
                        -Melissa

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                        HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                        HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Looks like Yale will run away with the ECAC. Princeton, Dartmouth, Clarkson and Union will be in a fight to get to NCAA tournament. Gadowsky seems to have the team playing his brand of hockey ( lots of offense and shots ). Is the goalkeeping good enough? It will be fun to watch.

Comment

Maybe a year away with this years freshmen and next years top recruiting class. Should put Tigers at or near the top for a decent spell. This is becoming a top college program.

Comment

Looks like Yale will run away with the ECAC. Princeton, Dartmouth, Clarkson and Union will be in a fight to get to NCAA tournament.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                              X