Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Second

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Sec

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    There's something more serious to this.
    The word out of the paint store is that Erik found that having access to dozens of carbon fiber hockey sticks was a very personally rewarding experience.
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Re: Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Sec

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
      there is no bad blood between MTU and haiswirth. The blame falls on the pressure placed on Jake by his "family advisor."
      I was under the same impression as well.

Originally posted by geezer View Post
      The word out of the paint store is that Erik found that having access to dozens of carbon fiber hockey sticks was a very personally rewarding experience.
      *sigh*...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        *sigh*...
        From the stories I've heard from the paint store, Kattelus' last suspension might have been prompted by anything from jaywalking to genocide.
        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
          From the stories I've heard from the paint store, Kattelus' last suspension might have been prompted by anything from jaywalking to genocide.
          I heard he was jailed for committing genocide with a stolen hockey stick while jaywalking drunk.
          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

So Twitch brought Ronald up to Anchorage, eh?

*****http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/06851c3b-5b28-43a8-960d-f4aebfb31e26.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
              I heard he was jailed for committing genocide with a stolen hockey stick while jaywalking drunk.
              after stealing it from a teammates locker.
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

while on steroids
                Boosh Factor 4

Comment

sold to him by Osama bin Laden
                  Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                    while on steriods
                    And simultaneously reading The Communist Manifesto and the Quran.

I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Comment

• Re: Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Sec

while screaming f you at the coaches
                      Boosh Factor 4

Comment

• Re: Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Sec

in a stolen SUV driven by John Scott
                        Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Which was being hacked by Freddy Meyer

Comment

while stealing Brenthoven's coat and making MNS give himself a bloody nose

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                              while stealing Brenthoven's coat and making MNS give himself a bloody nose
                              with a keg of KBC
                              Boosh Factor 4

Comment

to respond to several posts.

not to brag because I just happen to be old, but i have been around a long time, really way before watters. and sure, I hate to lose like anyone else only maybe more so at times. But having a program of character is more important to me than wins.There is so much jamie does away from the games themselves that is good.A lot better tha most programs. I like jamie and I like his program, and I'm 100% in favor of keeping things going as they are pretty much. IMHO the only way for Tech to overcome the disadvantages of the location and etc. is to have someone there long term. Starting over will, imo, just put us back to the very bottom again.
                                ( and no we are not there now, not by a long shot) By long term I mean that the team, coaches, and the University, has to develop relationships with amateur coaches and rink managers all over. they have to be trusted and they have to be honest. After a while we will get a few players. if they do ok, then we will get more. The hiring of whitten was a real good thing, and I think we will get better, hell we already are better.
                                it's easy to criticize and to lose patience, but this takes a real long time. I think our freshman class speaks for itself.
                                Another one of those and I think we will be there.
                                I thought Hauswirth was making a mistake, but it's his decision and it's one a lot of young men make. it's water over the bridge now.Let's worry about finding that next great kid. Maybe he is lost in twitchland, searching for the buckless yooper.
                                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Working...
                                X