Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Second

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Sec

huskyfans will be listening via the interwebs
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• Re: Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Sec

I have sequestered myself 2800 miles away from the venue of said tournament. Now we'll win.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        Now we'll win.
        *****http://www.htloz.net/forums/images/smilies/awesome/roflcopter.gif******

F2B&G will be in attendance.
        Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 12-27-2010, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
          I have sequestered myself 2800 miles away from the venue of said tournament. Now we'll win.
          During the tournament, you should plant yourself at a concession stand in, say, Madagascar. Just to make sure.
          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by eleneki View Post
            Tyler Gubb has been added to the roster for GLI.

So what's Gubb's story? Was he supposed to be redshirting?

Comment

Bold prediction coming up, Tech will make the championship game at the GLI, this is mainly due to the fact that Time Warner ****ed up my move which was supposed to happen today and they never scheduled it, so now its scheduled for Friday but may happen sooner but I dont see that happening
              Originally posted by Twitch Boy
              Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
                So what's Gubb's story? Was he supposed to be redshirting?
                He had a minor academic eligibility issue that was apparently cleared up as expected, since it was believed he might join the team mid-year.

Comment

nmupiccdiva and I will be there.
                  Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                  What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

manurespreader, his 23 yr old MSU grad daughter,( yes I know but another one went to UM) and other kids, all of whom are smarter than he is, will be there as well. Here is hoping we can break out of the zone.
                    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                      23 yr old MSU grad daughter
                      *****http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/t/tuxedo-3482.gif******

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                        *****http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/t/tuxedo-3482.gif******
                        ******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BvGW3FonP_8?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BvGW3FonP_8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Tyler Gubb,
                          59 games in the BCHL last year, 12 goals 20 assists, 73 penalty minutes. shoots left, is a winger. played two years in the OPHL before going to victoria for a year.
                          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

In other words, he's another grinder. That's just what we need. *sigh*

Comment

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                              manurespreader, his 23 yr old MSU grad daughter,( yes I know but another one went to UM) and other kids, all of whom are smarter than he is, will be there as well. Here is hoping we can break out of the zone.
                              Cripes, just throw her out to the wolves why dontcha?
                              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                                Cripes, just throw her out to the wolves why dontcha?
                                It's alright, Yager will probably just MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X