Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Second

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Sec

Bump from page 2....

We could really use a goalie to stand on his head and get us back in to the W column.

Comment

• Re: Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Sec

You know I sat behind MacInnes for 4 years listening to him. He never, to my recollection, raised his voice in anger. He'd say, " get your heads up!", if the team was down after an opposition goal but, especially at home, the crowd was a big help in getting and keeping the team skating hard again.
      I never once remember him losing his cool at all.
      Right now I think the best coach in sports is Ferguson, from Manchester United. He sits there with his head buried in his notebook. He never gets flustered, but if a player doesn't perform he is out the next game. One of the biggest mistakes by management came recently, when they fired the assistant coach at Chelsea, after 20 years. The players loved him. After the firing the team lost the next three.

I'll be at the KBC before the game tomorrow night, and most likely at the party after the saturday game. I'll be next to the blonde. So you posters, let me buy you a beer.
      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
        You know I sat behind MacInnes for 4 years listening to him. He never, to my recollection, raised his voice in anger. He'd say, " get your heads up!", if the team was down after an opposition goal but, especially at home, the crowd was a big help in getting and keeping the team skating hard again.
        I never once remember him losing his cool at all.
        Right now I think the best coach in sports is Ferguson, from Manchester United. He sits there with his head buried in his notebook. He never gets flustered, but if a player doesn't perform he is out the next game. One of the biggest mistakes by management came recently, when they fired the assistant coach at Chelsea, after 20 years. The players loved him. After the firing the team lost the next three.

I'll be at the KBC before the game tomorrow night, and most likely at the party after the saturday game. I'll be next to the blonde. So you posters, let me buy you a beer.
        You lost me when you didn't say Bellichick after "best coach in sports"
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
          Score! I'll be next to your blonde.

Comment

second page....not allowed

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
              Great dance here. Jansenn looks tiny but he is increibly strong to keep his balance and push Scott around as much as he did.
              Even "better" were the penalties they both got at roughly 2:30 left in the game for talking before the face off. And yes, I mean they got penalties for talking. They didn't even lay one hand on each other. The NHL really sucks some days.

Ryan J
              Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
              https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
              Originally posted by geezer
              Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
              Originally posted by manurespreader
              ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                Even "better" were the penalties they both got at roughly 2:30 left in the game for talking before the face off. And yes, I mean they got penalties for talking. They didn't even lay one hand on each other. The NHL really sucks some days.
                Yeah that ****ed me off. You could tell they were going to drop gloves for a rematch right when the puck dropped.

Comment

bumpity bumpity back to page 1

Comment

So who's competing in the on ice dance off on Sat that was announced on the Facebook page. How can you beat a years worth of food at Joey's seafood.

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
                      So who's competing in the on ice dance off on Sat that was announced on the Facebook page. How can you beat a years worth of food at Joey's seafood.
                      A year's worth of food from...anywhere not named Joey's?
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

So, I don't know if it has been brought to attention, but today's DMG article mentions Royer is out with an injured wrist.
                        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                          So, I don't know if it has been brought to attention, but today's DMG article mentions Royer is out with an injured wrist.
                          Michigan Tech Cannot Have Nice Things.
                          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

*****http://www.outlawedproductions.com/board/style_emoticons/default/Suicide%20Smiley.gif******

Comment

I heard from a little birdie about at least 1 player, possibly 2 that could be gone....but my little birdie made it sound like another discipline problem (like with Kattelus)

If so, glad to see Russell sticking to the discipline, but this could get ugly, I won't mention any names I heard involved yet, but if so....this team might be having open tryouts by the end of the year with injuries and this crap

Comment

good lord. we can't have nice things. I'm heading to the beach to drink rum punch!
                                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Working...
                                X