tUMD @ UW (Nov. 19th and 20th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tUMD @ UW (Nov. 19th and 20th)

tUMD swept Michigan Tech and has received their first #1 Ranking in more than six years.

UW is coming of a weekend where they were swept by UND. Sounds like they couldn't get many shots off (well besides checking the net).

Wisconsin is playing better than I thought, but after being swept by UND perhaps their youth is showing..

Split this weekend I say.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Re: tUMD @ UW (Nov. 19th and 20th)

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    tUMD swept Michigan Tech and has received their first #1 Ranking in more than six years.

UW is coming of a weekend where they were swept by UND. Sounds like they couldn't get many shots off (well besides checking the net).

Wisconsin is playing better than I thought, but after being swept by UND perhaps their youth is showing..

Split this weekend I say.
    After our past weekend? Eaves is going to work them so hard in practice, they won't have anything left. The only saving grace of this weekend is that I will be in a deer stand and not at the Kohl.

Wisconsin Hockey: Still ****ed.

EDIT: you can't say p-i-s-s-e-d? ***?

DOUBLE EDIT: W-T-F as well? Sheesh USCHO.
    Originally posted by solovsfett
    To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Sorry guys I forgot to mention something...

*****http://www.thesmileysign.com/smiley.php?t=Pull!&s=happy&fc=FFFF00&ssh=&f=Tahoma.ttf&shc=&sc=660000****** *****http://www.thesmileysign.com/smiley.php?t=Phil%27s+&s=happy&fc=FFFFFF&ssh=&f=Arial%20Black.ttf&shc=&sc=660000****** *****http://www.thesmileysign.com/smiley.php?t=PLUG!!!!&s=happy&fc=660000&ssh=&f=Arial%20Black.ttf&shc=&sc=FFFF00******
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
        The only saving grace of this weekend is that I will be in a deer stand and not at the Kohl.
        That time of the year again for Wisconsinites?.............

*****http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Bk8jiWx3FP5cTM:http://www.getincensed.com/wp-content/uploads/Brian_Jame_Hathaway.jpg&t=1******

"The defence lawyer of a Wisconsin man charged with having sex with a dead deer is claiming he's innocent of any wrongdoing - because a "crimes against sexual morality" statute prohibits sex with animals, but fails to mention carcasses, The Duluth News Tribune reports.

Bryan James Hathaway, 20, of Superior, was arrested on "a misdemeanour charge of sexual gratification with an animal" after indulging in intercourse with said deceased deer on 11 October. Hathaway testified he had been so excited after watching the UW men's ice hockey team defeat Duluth that night he felt compelled to take part in a long time post win Badger ritual of fornicating an animal."
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
          *****http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Bk8jiWx3FP5cTM:http://www.getincensed.com/wp-content/uploads/Brian_Jame_Hathaway.jpg&t=1******
          Funny how the guy is from Superior, 6 miles outside of Duluth. By Google Maps, thats about 330 miles from Madison. I get that you're an MTU troll, but wrong thread.

Anyone have any new insults outside of deer and thinner? This **** is getting boring, and its only November.

I mean, theres always something f-ed up going on in Sheboygan.
          Originally posted by solovsfett
          To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
          Originally posted by SCSU Euro
          You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Funny how the guy is from Superior, 6 miles outside of Duluth. By Google Maps, thats about 330 miles from Madison. I get that you're an MTU troll, but wrong thread.

Anyone have any new insults outside of deer and thinner? This **** is getting boring, and its only November.

Still in Wisconsin.

Here are some insults for you.
            I blame Wisconsin for Jeffery Dahmer.
            The Green Bay Packers.
            Blaze Orange as a fashion statement.
            The creation and continuation of Milwaukee's Best.
            Superior, Wi.
            tUMD Hockey

Comment

I get that you're an MTU troll, but wrong thread.
              No you don't. He is a Sue fan
              tUMD Hockey

Comment

One problem with that. The vast majority of Superior residents show up for Badger weekend in Duluth with red on. So, despite its proximity to Duluth, they're still Wisconsinites. (and predominently trailer trash ones at that)
                Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  No you don't. He is a Sue fan
                  Go easy on them this week biddco, they're a simple bunch.
                  "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                  Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                  The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                  Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

The morning show on 102.1 FM in Milwaukee has a pretty amusing recurring segment called "Who's More Sheboygan?" where they take two completely weird stories from a Sheboygan newspaper and decide which one is more "Sheboygan". Example:

http://www.sheboyganpress.com/articl...h-not-pregnant
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Oh, and I'm desperately hoping for three points this weekend.

This might be another Jeckyll and Hyde season for UW, so either team sweeping wouldn't shock me.
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing View Post
                        One problem with that. The vast majority of Superior residents show up for Badger weekend in Duluth with red on. So, despite its proximity to Duluth, they're still Wisconsinites. (and predominently trailer trash ones at that)
                        UMDBHIK is obviously from the Twin Ports and he is so correct on this. While the City of Superior boasts the motto...Superior, Living Up to Our Name, most area residents know it should be, Superior, Its Anything But.

Good Place for the Souptown Stumble though as bars, or taverns as they are called in Cheeseland, are withing crawling distance of each other. And cheap off sale too. Keyport rules.
                        tUMD season ticket holder since 1983-84.

Comment

After this past weekend...they're gonna be ****ed.

Your welcome tUMD...have fun
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I never really got why it's "tUMD". Anyone have an awesome explanation?
                            Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                              I never really got why it's "tUMD". Anyone have an awesome explanation?
                              Duluth's inferiority complex with Minnesota.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                              X