UAA VS St. Cloud Nov 19-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAA VS St. Cloud Nov 19-20

Might as well start it up, UAA came off a split with BSU, and SCSU only earned 1 point against Nebraska Omaha.

Thoughts on the weekend, prognosticans predictions?
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Re: UAA VS St. Cloud Nov 19-20

Both teams sucking horribly, with Anchorage's suckage a little less than St. Cloud's.
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Where's the angry face!?
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
        Might as well start it up, UAA came off a split with BSU, and SCSU only earned 1 point against Nebraska Omaha.

Thoughts on the weekend, prognosticans predictions?
        Kurt Haider predicts his homeys show up with a broom for the first time this year.

Comment

Doubtless Husky Fan Roy and waterlover will be nowhere to be seen in this thread. Is this the kind of virtual hockey world we want to live in, I ask you ... is it? A virtual world where DL imposes his creepy old self on digitalized photographic representations of scantily-clad barely legals? Where a wayward Cloudian product of Stearns County Syndrome and michigan resident still posing as his wife through a sockpuppet co-mingle with the esteemed Pope? I'm telling you ... my colon is in perfect health and I refuse to bow to the comma gods for that previous sentence. Are we to rely on TB to save us? I fear no amount of LiiT's can save this thread from inevitably boring the amorphous conglomeration to it's ultimate and unrighteous virtual death.

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
            Kurt Haider predicts his homeys show up with a broom for the first time this year.
            Jim Rich disagrees.

Comment

I can already tell this thread will be in dire need of the best instrumental cover of a SOAD tune EvaH. So here is Jennifer Lynn, Christine Wu and Meytal Cohen for prophylactic protection against inanity.

Comment

Can it really be considered a real St cloud thread with out the ??
                Originally posted by Mankato student
                Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
                "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
                -- Peter Klein

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                  Both teams sucking horribly, with Anchorage's suckage a little less than St. Cloud's.
                  Really? Really?

I didn't know that there were WCHA fans who thought we sucked less than someone (well except Yale).
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

UAA's never won at the Hockey Center?

Split.
                    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                      UAA's never won at the Hockey Center?

Split.
                      It's in Anchorage but yeah.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                        Doubtless Husky Fan Roy and waterlover will be nowhere to be seen in this thread. Is this the kind of virtual hockey world we want to live in, I ask you ... is it? A virtual world where DL imposes his creepy old self on digitalized photographic representations of scantily-clad barely legals? Where a wayward Cloudian product of Stearns County Syndrome and michigan resident still posing as his wife through a sockpuppet co-mingle with the esteemed Pope? I'm telling you ... my colon is in perfect health and I refuse to bow to the comma gods for that previous sentence. Are we to rely on TB to save us? I fear no amount of LiiT's can save this thread from inevitably boring the amorphous conglomeration to it's ultimate and unrighteous virtual death.
                        I don't have access to the same herbs as DTP, nor do I have his expertise with wordology or the English-Alaska language. I can't see Alaska from my house, but I know it's out there somewhere. I've worked with a lot of people with the Stearns Co. syndrome, always entertaining. I have to remember that retards are people, too. Coach says our team is searching for an identity. Will someone in Alaska please tell them they are Da Huskies? I feel a Seawolves sweep coming on, with Lee in goal. Get a boner.
                        Bob is making me concerned
                        I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                          I don't have access to the same herbs as DTP, nor do I have his expertise with wordology or the English-Alaska language. I can't see Alaska from my house, but I know it's out there somewhere. I've worked with a lot of people with the Stearns Co. syndrome, always entertaining. I have to remember that retards are people, too. Coach says our team is searching for an identity. Will someone in Alaska please tell them they are Da Huskies? I feel a Seawolves sweep coming on, with Lee in goal. Get a boner.
                          What?
                          Bob is making me concerned
                          I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                            What?
                            I said go over and check out my little story about waterlover's visit a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                              I said go over and check out my little story about waterlover's visit a couple of years ago.
                              What?

Oh yeah ... I meant to say that I'll be awarding two free passes to whomever gets "the last word" in this thread. That means the last person to post.
                              Last edited by uaafanblog; 11-16-2010, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X