PDA

View Full Version : Lace 'Em Up - Maine at BC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

acs64
11-22-2010, 06:07 AM
Convert? Chit I had to burn that paper popcorn bag with the BC logo on it in effigy once I got home. :D Great meeting you and the pro as well. Maybe next time we'll have a different outcome. I promise I wont pass on to anyone why ur a BC fan and notta BU fan....:) What happens at Conte, stays at Conte. ;)

theprofromdover
11-22-2010, 07:33 AM
....mrs acs had a lamb dish, and I had something that started with a g and had about 15 letters in it...lol...and both were delic....topped off with some baklava, another long lettered dessert....

We'll find you a diner where the menu doesn't have any words with more than 6 letters. Ham, eggs, pie and coffee.:D

acs64
11-22-2010, 08:01 AM
We'll find you a diner where the menu doesn't have any words with more than 6 letters. Ham, eggs, pie and coffee.:D

We found that diner sunday morning for breakfast :) Ham 'n eggs it wuz in the form of an omellete.

Slasher7
11-22-2010, 08:50 AM
My very bad memory here....I did figure a coupla things out while in Beantown....firstly, BC's campus is, in fact, a federal petentiary, fenced in as it is with all those stone block buildings...however, not to dismay, I also determined that the 80 year old ladies, fortunate enough to escape, spend their time jogging around the perimeter of the compound in spandex. :D A truly gruesome visual, trust me. :D

LOL. As opposed to the "Marine Barracks" look at Orono. Good times.