Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lace 'Em Up - Maine at BC

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    acs - if you head to the Washington St. area, try the Esperia Grill. It's in that neighborhood. Excellent Greek food. It's Scarlet's Mom approved.
    Wheres the Washington Street area? I'll hafta google earth it...my landmarks in Boston are limited...letz see, tdbank north garden, fenway, boston college, parts of bu, lol. Thanks for the tip Scarlet... i will do my best to get there.
    I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
      Yeah...I may have to...internet feed, right? Howz the quality? Isit 5hole12 approved?
      No video feed is FiveHole12 approved. I like my hockey LIVE! That's why I go to all the away games as well.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
        No video feed is FiveHole12 approved. I like my hockey LIVE! That's why I go to all the away games as well.
        That's because you're not a cheap bahstid like some Mainers!
        Originally posted by mookie1995
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          acs - if you head to the Washington St. area, try the Esperia Grill. It's in that neighborhood. Excellent Greek food. It's Scarlet's Mom approved.
          i think i may try that tonight!

Comment

Wheres the Washington Street area? I'll hafta google earth it...my landmarks in Boston are limited...letz see, tdbank north garden, fenway, boston college, parts of bu, lol. Thanks for the tip Scarlet... i will do my best to get there.
            easy to find but a tad congested.........kinda runs a little parallel with comm ave at the BC end

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
              That's because you're not a cheap bahstid like some Mainers!
              HEY!! I resemble that remark!!

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                easy to find but a tad congested.........kinda runs a little parallel with comm ave at the BC end
                Yeah, I found and printed it...now gotta convince mrs acs that greek is good.
                Looks like beacon st is gonna be key...think we're in what usta be the old days inn out at end of one of the T lines

Comment

Yeah, I found and printed it...now gotta convince mrs acs that greek is good.
                  Looks like beacon st is gonna be key...think we're in what usta be the old days inn out at end of one of the T lines
                  that's an easy sell, Greek is great! anyway, getting around is not difficult . beacon is also parallel with comm ave except on the other side of BC vis a vis comm ave and washington st.
                  Last edited by sterlippo1; 11-19-2010, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                    that's an easy sell, Greek is great! anyway, getting around is not difficult . beacon is also parallel with comm ave except on the other side of BC vis a vis comm ave and washington st.
                    Looks like comm ave turns into rt 30 west of BC? Anyway, I can do all my bidness off beacon. Haven't had authenic greek since maryland, long time ago
                    Last edited by acs64; 11-19-2010, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Re: Lace 'Em Up - Maine at BC

Looks like comm ave turns into rt 30 west of BC? Anyway, I can do all my bidness off beacon
                      Correct.
                      Ya... head west on Beacon into Newton Center... gotta be some good eats there. I know there's a J.P. Licks ice cream in there, and I here the ice cream is awesome. Gonna try it one of these days.
                      Get a GPS and make life easy.
                      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by blackbearsfan45 View Post
                        HEY!! I resemble that remark!!
                        C'mon down 45.

Comment

C'mon down 45.
                          Wish I could! I'll be listening on the 'puter. Go Blue!

Comment

Correct.
                            Ya... head west on Beacon into Newton Center... gotta be some good eats there. I know there's a J.P. Licks ice cream in there, and I here the ice cream is awesome. Gonna try it one of these days.
                            i used to work in newton centre.... there's an indian place right across the street from the t station that we used to go to for lunch all the time... and of course, union street (surprisingly on union street )is there as well which isn't bad...

Comment

..now gotta convince mrs acs that greek is good.
                              I've been trying to convince my old lady that also
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Correct.
                                I've got one...except my most of the time I think she's drunk. At least we like to make phun of her decisions. You know how us old Mainuhs are.....never trust anything 'lectonic.
                                Last edited by acs64; 11-19-2010, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X