Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday 11/13/10- Post them when you have them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 11/13/10- Post them when you have them.

Elmira bus troubles, game at Curry may not begin till 8:30pm??

Re: Saturday 11/13/10- Post them when you have them.

St. Marys -- 2, Mn - Concordia -- 1. End of 2nd Period.
    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by nefan View Post
      Elmira bus troubles, game at Curry may not begin till 8:30pm??
      Gee will that will mean 15 minute periods so the men's league game can start on time????
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Assumption beat Franklin Pierce 4-2 in the ICFCU Shootout 3rd Place game. Best performance for the Ravens this season .

Fitchburg State leads Wentworth 2-0 through one period. The Leopards outshooting the Falcons 15-12 thanks to two power plays late in the first. In fact, Wentworth will have 34 seconds of PP to begin the second.

Thomas McAleer got his second of the season off of a faceoff. Billy Pescosolido got his second as well from a slap shot from the blue line after a Fitchburg PP ran out, and Wentworth couldn't clear the zone.

Comment

just a FYI, Utica held Westfield State to 8 shots last night.....Hope the Lakers get more than that tonight :-), wouldnt be surprised to see 4 grand in the stands tonight

Comment

Anyone got the list of games and what media outlets they can be found at?
            Twitter: DanMountSports
            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Bakdraft21,

Oswego should have no problem with Utica. EC beat them 6-0 and it could have been 10-0. They didn't impress me at all. I think Oswego could hold them to only eight shots.
              2006, 2010 ECAC West Pick'Em Champion.

Comment

Fitchburg State leads Wentworth 3-2 through two periods.

Kris Threlkeld scored his first of the season after picking up a home run pass from Bobby Vorse and scoring on the subsequent breakaway. Wentworth responded with two goals in about 55 seconds from Mike Paglino and Craig Cardone.

Wentworth is currently outshooting Fitchburg State. I'm estimating 30-23 in that department. Bobby Vorse is showing his form as two time conference goalie of the year (2009 ECAC NE and 2010 MASCAC).

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                Anyone got the list of games and what media outlets they can be found at?
                If someone else doesn't get to it, I'll start working on it after the game.

Comment

Anyone have a Finlandia score?

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Gee will that will mean 15 minute periods so the men's league game can start on time????
                    With running time...
                    Russell Jaslow
                    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

ECAC West

Hobart at Neumann - 7:00 ET (Live Stats) (Game is for the Hardcore Belt)

MCHA

Marian at MSOE - 7:05 CT (Live Stats)

MIAC

St. Thomas at Augsburg - 6:50 CT (Live Stats, Video)
                      St. Olaf at Gustavus Adolphus 7:05 CT (Live Stats, Video)

NCHA

St. Norbert at UW-Stevens Point - 7:00 CT (Away Audio, Home Audio, Live Stats, Video)
                      St. Scholastica at UW-Stout - 7:30 CT (Away Audio, Live Stats, Video)

SUNYAC

Morrisville at Plattsburgh - 7:00 ET (Audio, Live Stats, Video)
                      Brockport at Fredonia - 7:00 ET (Audio)
                      Geneseo at Buffalo State - 7:00 ET (Video)

Non-conference

Elmira at Curry - 7:35 ET (Live Stats)
                      Oswego at Utica - 7:00 ET (Away Audio, Live Stats)

Final Scores

Assumption beat Franklin Pierce 5-2
                      St. Mary's beat Concordia (MN) 2-1
                      Nichols beat Stonehill, 5-3
                      Concordia (WI) beat Finlandia 4-2
                      Fitchburg State beat Wentworth 5-3
                      Adrian beat Northland 4-2
                      Johnson and Wales tied Worcester State 3-3
                      Last edited by MCullen; 11-13-2010, 09:18 PM.

Comment

I never take the trip to Utica for granted. The Pioneers play up to Oswego every time. Not an automatic win for the Lake Show.

EDIT: Hank VanBoxmeer is in the lineup tonight for Oswego.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                          I never take the trip to Utica for granted. The Pioneers play up to Oswego every time. Not an automatic win for the Lake Show.

EDIT: Hank VanBoxmeer is in the lineup tonight for Oswego.
                          Nice edit - HVB has returned .

As I recall, the Lakers were down going into the 3rd last year at the Aud, and the end was quite close. The Aud's just a fantastic place for hockey - even with Utica losing badly to Elmira, they're always a challenge on home ice.
                          "To all those graduating with a heart that will forever beat for hockey at a certain place on Lake Ontario...
                          this is for you."
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Screw rebuilding - we RELOAD here!

Comment

Video from The Aud available on Fasthockey.com....WTOP...it AIN'T....WNYO guys are smooth as silk...as usual.
                            LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                              Video from The Aud available on Fasthockey.com....WTOP...it AIN'T....WNYO guys are smooth as silk...as usual.
                              The WNYO guys make me look like an amateur.

Comment

Working...
                              X