Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sioux @ Badgers

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    That first part isn't a penalty. The second part is, but it didn't happen that way tonight.

The reality is though, that with the attention being paid to head injuries/concussions, hockey and football are going to start being called differently. Players have to adjust accordingly.
    Admittedly without having seen the hit, this sounds to me like the Eagles DB hit on Collie. What exactly is Hextall supposed to do in this situation? There still does need to be responsibility on the offensive player rather than making the defensive player responsible for what both players do.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I thought it was Gregoire, but the announcer says the goal was scored by Greg Wire. He must be a new player...
      I think sometimes that's how it's pronounced.

Comment

Penalty on Blood - interference
        Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          Admittedly without having seen the hit, this sounds to me like the Eagles DB hit on Collie. What exactly is Hextall supposed to do in this situation?
          I agree with you, but I think the games are going to be called differently.

There still does need to be responsibility on the offensive player rather than making the defensive player responsible for what both players do.
          Like that.

It's going to lead to fewer hits, fewer collisions and arguably less exciting hockey and football.

Comment

Game over. 1-0 Sioux, LOL at Sconnie.

Comment

Great win!!!!! Let's go for the sweep!!

Comment

NoDak wins! Thanks for the PWR boost!

Comment

Sioux win despite

Anyway 1-0 Final

Nice win for the Sioux

Comment

All I can say is: SUCK IT WCHA REFS!!

And lol at Wisconsin. I really can't believe they didn't win let alone score a goal with the amount of PP time they got.

GO SIOUX!!

Comment

NoDak wins! Thanks for the PWR boost!
                      May we meet in the postseason!

Comment

Murray never made it back into the game. concussion? laceration to the forehead? lost chicklets?

solid game, albeit boring.

I'll say this for the sioux, 2 5-min majors, knock one guy out of the game (UW's leading goal scorer) and depending on the angle (i'll have to see it again) on Simonelli you've got some really unecessary rough chit going on

what goes around as they say
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dolan View Post
                          If UW loses this game, they officially suck donkey balls.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                            Murray never made it back into the game. concussion? laceration to the forehead? lost chicklets?

I'll say this for the sioux, 2 5-min majors, knock one guy out of the game (UW's leading goal scorer) and depending on the angle (i'll have to see it again) on Simonelli you've got some really unecessary rough chit going on

I think you need to take off the glasses or something when you watch those replays. Just saying...

Comment

http://miketolen.com/serendipity/upl...aambulance.jpg

Comment

So eventually a hit to the head, of which there have been multiple, will be called against one of UND's opponent? Awesome.
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X