Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I expect the Bulldogs to score nine goals this weekend"...Tech @ UMD, 11/12/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "I expect the Bulldogs to score nine goals this weekend"...Tech @ UMD, 11/12/2010

1st intermission here at the DECC, Robo is stealing this one so far, but Tech is making the most of the offensive zone time they've got, moving the puck around great in the zone, waiting for shooting lanes to open up to take their shots

Comment

Re: "I expect the Bulldogs to score nine goals this weekend"...Tech @ UMD, 11/12/2010

Yo. Olson and Gordita rock.
      Huskeeeeez

Comment

2nd just about to start. Hope they're prepared to play better defensively against a Duluth team that will be looking to storm again.

We're underway

Comment

Somebody turned the mic on early for the UMD radio guys, they were talking about the cheerleaders
          Originally posted by Twitch Boy
          Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Duluth kills the remainder of the penalty.

Comment

Tech liquor break, someone's a hooker.

Comment

Tech kills it, 14-ish in the 2nd.

Comment

Robinson got a little too aggressive there, but luckily Duluth couldn't get to the puck.

Comment

I am lovin all the stretch passes, should help defeat the duluth forecheck
                    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

HALFTIME!

Heard that one loud and clear.

Comment

8 minutes, 2nd

Still 2-0 Tech

Comment

Back-and-forth turnovers at the moment.

3:19, 2nd

Comment

Dan Sova breaks up a 2-on-1.

Comment

Does UMD have some local high school band playing?
                              Huskeeeeez

Comment

I was also wondering what's with all the canned music, I thought UMD had a good pep band.

Comment

Working...
                                X