Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I expect the Bulldogs to score nine goals this weekend"...Tech @ UMD, 11/12/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "I expect the Bulldogs to score nine goals this weekend"...Tech @ UMD, 11/12/2010

Lol ctf is going to be extremely mad now
    Originally posted by Twitch Boy
    Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Re: "I expect the Bulldogs to score nine goals this weekend"...Tech @ UMD, 11/12/2010

Duluth buzzing, Robinson hanging on.

Comment

good to hear the score, but I paid for the video feed and it will not let me watch the game. first one is minnesota next week, or drive time of course. BAH.

They will have to play better defense if they want to win.
        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

5:12, 1st

'spreader - is it a B2 feed?
          Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 11-12-2010, 07:40 PM.

Comment

This defense needs to tighten up NOW.

Comment

CFB on Duluth?

EDIT: two minutes, crosschecking.

Comment

"super goalie syndrome"

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  5:12, 1st

'spreader - is it a B2 feed?
                  it's huskies live, and now it doesn't even recognize my login let alone my password.
                  MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

UMD radio guy=AWESOME

"Jon Campion special here tonight"

"He couldve got shot and they wouldnt have called something"

Comment

End 1

2-0

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                        it's huskies live, and now it doesn't even recognize my login let alone my password.
                        Huskies Live doesn't show video of away games (that I know)?

As for Tech's play, it alright for a goalie to steal a period, but we've gotta support Robinson better defensively. We can't ask him to get peppered all night and still win the game.

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                          That only works for Tech home games.

Just checking in from the local NAHL game and it's good to see the lead. Now can Tech hold a 2 goal lead?

Comment

Speaking of the NAHL, Andrew Kolb had a hat trick against an absolutely putrid Port Huron team today. Too bad for the team, it's currently a 3-3 tie.

Comment

Shots 18-to-something way less, UMD.

But 2-0 Tech

Comment

It looks like Kolb has started scoring being back in the NAHL. This game is Austin @ the Coulee Region Chill. Chris Tom's team is losing, 2-0.

Comment

Working...
                                X