Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warsofsky v Cannata! h/h BU & MC ( how can hokydad contain himself?!?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warsofsky v Cannata! h/h BU & MC ( how can hokydad contain himself?!?)

BU comes in still unbeaten. MC played BC tough then got shutout by PCs stud goalie ().

At agganis fri, lawler sat.

Can't wait!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Re: Warsofsky v Cannata! h/h BU & MC ( how can hokydad contain himself?!?)

Milan probably gets the road game, does Rollie get the home part of the split? The Mack seems to have a very potent offense, so that might be a bit of a gamble.
    time to write new history

Comment

Rollie has been more than good in his games. Millan has been better, but I'd say KM has been better than anyone.

Comment

The rankings released today all but assure we're going to lose at least one of these games...probably the home game.

Comment

Any chance of the Saturday game selling out ahead of walk-ups?

Comment

Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
            The rankings released today all but assure we're going to lose at least one of these games...probably the home game.
            MC beating BU @ HAA would be a big upset. MC's road woes have been well documented, so far 2-0-0 @ MC but 0-2-2 on the road. If BU were to lose 1, more likely to happen in North Andover.
            Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
              Any chance of the Saturday game selling out ahead of walk-ups?
              I doubt it. BC did sell out, but I believe people could get tickets before the game until a certain time. I think BU has more travel support from their core fans than BC. However, BC brings out some of the people that want to see the "name" school that they see on tv, read about, etc playing ACC football and hoops. MC now sells tickets online. If you buy them online, request section 11 (assuming you are a BU fan). That is the nice thing about the MC ticket page. If only ticket master would give you the opportunity to pick your seats better than they do...

Comment

The BU home form hasn't been all that stellar. One of these days we're dropping a close game.

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
                  I doubt it. BC did sell out, but I believe people could get tickets before the game until a certain time. I think BU has more travel support from their core fans than BC. However, BC brings out some of the people that want to see the "name" school that they see on tv, read about, etc playing ACC football and hoops. MC now sells tickets online. If you buy them online, request section 11 (assuming you are a BU fan). That is the nice thing about the MC ticket page. If only ticket master would give you the opportunity to pick your seats better than they do...
                  in all my trips to the lawl, i've NEVER seen anyone look at their ticket to see where they were supposed to sit!!

(but i do enjoy it there and am planning to go up saturday (w/o pre-buying a ticket! )

Comment

First off, my bad for not seeing this thread and starting another one, I apologize.

MC athletics has been pushing Saturday's game like crazy, so unless you plan on getting there significantly early I would consider pre-buying.

As for sections, 1-6 (on the renovated side) are assigned seats. The opposite side is GA benches (including section 11).
                    Last edited by Salvo1017; 11-09-2010, 10:12 AM.
                    Before there was a band there was "the drum guy"

@SalvucciM

Comment

Originally posted by Salvo1017 View Post
                      First off, my bad for not seeing this thread and starting another one, I apologize.

MC athletics has been pushing Saturday's game like crazy, so unless you plan on getting there significantly early I would consider pre-buying.

As for sections, 1-6 (on the renovated side) are assigned seats. The opposite side is GA benches (including section 11).
                      Where? It's not even highlighted on the athletics homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                        Where? It's not even highlighted on the athletics homepage.
                        Email to studens/alum.

@SalvucciM

Comment

Email to studens/alum.

Would Lawler sell out if the entire student body showed up?

BU sweeps remains #1.
                          Originally posted by Hokydad
                          Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

lol no, student body is a little over 2000, it holds I think around 2700 now that 1/2 the renovations have been completed and will prob drop down to 2500 once it is fully completed over x-mas break.

They reserve 700 seats for students with the option of buying discount tickets at 5 dollars if those go completely (which they did against BC).

@SalvucciM

Comment

Email to studens/alum.
                              If that's pushing the game like crazy then a) BU pushes every game like crazy and b) I can't imagine what a moderate promotion would look like

Comment

Working...
                              X