Dartmouth women's ice hockey, 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dartmouth women's ice hockey, 2010-2011

Big Green gets off to a solid start-two Ecac wins at home. Will surprise. Picked up some names who produce along with veterans, say-Trunzo, Dumais, Sanji (great name...), Foley, Fischer, Komarek, Horner, etc., etc., to name only a few. First away trip here to Colgate and BIG Red-(who?) Cornell will tell more. GO GREEN GO! I like have come out gunning, banging right from the get go'! 20 to 4 shots (first period Yale) and 14 to 1 (first period Brown.) Low penalties and some results on P P. Also check out favorable stats on defense.
    Give 'em some wood, Dartmouth!
    Last edited by papulaisle; 11-05-2010, 02:30 PM. Reason: had anpother inspiration

PS- I'm still (more than) 'smarting' from Katie Stones' remark last season that Dartmouth would no longer be up there, so to speak-as to ECAC, etc., competition; likely the new challenge for her Cantabs would be the Big Red and it would be those two (only) battling for supremacy around the league. Sure Cornell all of a sudden seems loaded, destined to carve out even a national championship, perhaps, but, Darling, don't dis the Green...in order to get yourself up there.
    Irritating.

Is a clear rallying cry for me, all Dartmouth women's ice hockey supporters.

Same to you, Dear!

Comment

Re: Dartmouth women's ice hockey, 2010-2011

Dartmouth scores in first l3 seconds - according to gametracker - Sasha Nanji, first goal of season, unassisted.

Comment

Colgate gets a PP goal to equalize it, 1-1 now in 1st period

Comment

End of 1st period, still 1-1. Shots 14-3 Dartmouth. Cornell ahead of Harvard 1-0, also end of 1st, shots 11-5.

Comment

4-2, Dartmouth, Dr Seuss (at the end of two)!
            Shots maybe 24- 12 Dartmouth.
            Faceoffs favor Raiders currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Seuss Fan View Post
              Dartmouth scores in first l3 seconds - according to gametracker - Sasha Nanji, first goal of season, unassisted.
              That would be her second goal of the season. Pretty sure she scored last weekend.

Darty up 6-2 late in game.

Comment

6-2 Darty, final.
                Great start to the season. tomorrow will be a big challenge.
                go Big Green!

Comment

While only three games along here is a nice, another nice, win by these Dartmouth women.

Strong win, we might say at away arena and considering all.

Again they come out poppin'; I LIKE!

So visit Lynah Saturday. Lynah loaded with aces.
                  Ho hum.

As U S Grant once remonstrated his staff-
                  "I am tired of hearing about what Bobby Lee may or may not do! I want to hear
                  more about what WE are going to do."

IOW: you play your game-you stick to your OWN business.

Comment

Cornell one, Dartmouth naught after one. Shots 9-7 Dartmouth. Catherine White goal.

Comment

Three zero now-near end of second period. Shots about even and face offs 19/14, Cornell. Second goal for White.

Comment

4-1, mid third. Shots still near even. Cornell now 25/15 on fade offs; White 14/4. Karlee Overguard has two goals as well. Don't see Nanji on ice last two periods.

Comment

Final-6 to 1, Cornell.

Shots in Dartmouth's favor 26/23; face offs heavily for Cornell, 33/19-with White having an edge 24/6 (!) (these face off stats 'subject' as my ICS Live Stats show still 40 seconds on the clock and Box score doesn't show face offs.)

Penalties 6/3, Dartmouth struggling it appears in third especially as to three penalties to none and maybe with Nanji out or hurt. But power play so far shows Cornell 1 for 6 and Dartmouth 0 for four. Must be typo (should be three penalties for Cornell I suspect.)

Comment

holy moly holy moly holy moly - im doing double back flips they beat P U in OT last night after I had gone to bed-d-bye as my machine apparently was stuck at 2-1 P w . about 4 min to go . Imobile . I was hiking today and come back and learn just now we have a new term in sports and it is , " Sasha Nanji " and it means to GET IT DONE and holy moly holy moly and holy moly they whipped the Bobcats in Ham den on their own new fancy dan rink on the high hill and can you say Nanji for WHO got all goals over P last night incl . OT winner and OT winner against Q Today ?

Say it LOUD .

Amen and the Lord rested .

Comment

Originally posted by papulaisle View Post
                              holy moly holy moly holy moly - im doing double back flips they beat P U in OT last night after I had gone to bed-d-bye as my machine apparently was stuck at 2-1 P w . about 4 min to go . Imobile . I was hiking today and come back and learn just now we have a new term in sports and it is , " Sasha Nanji " and it means to GET IT DONE and holy moly holy moly and holy moly they whipped the Bobcats in Ham den on their own new fancy dan rink on the high hill and can you say Nanji for WHO got all goals over P last night incl . OT winner and OT winner against Q Today ?

Say it LOUD .

Amen and the Lord rested .
                              Shoo in for player of the week honours....Babstock shoo in for rookie of the week.

Comment

Working...
                              X