Tuesday Night Battle of the Bridge: Niagara vs. Canisius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Night Battle of the Bridge: Niagara vs. Canisius

A decent sprinkling Canisius students all in white for the first ever AHA meeting between these wny rivials.

Free shirts have a slogan I can get behind...

"Friends don't let friends wear Purple"
    Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
    The Mule
    Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Re: Tuesday Night Battle of the Bridge: Niagara vs. Canisius

Canisius strikes early. Rex off a a turnover in the netural zone. skated in0and fired from the circle and beat Chubak low glove side.

1-0 team not wearing purple.

note former purple hockey player Feola is offciating this game with former Bengal Zelasko...

Thomas M. Naeger
    The Mule

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Instant replay needed but Toronto is busy. shot hit near corner of the net red light but Zelasko waves it off but after a conference it is ruled a goal. could not hear who got it.

2-0 Canisius and Niagara on the power play

Thomas M. Naeger
      The Mule

Comment

No dice on power play for Niagara on power play then ring post. Conacher gets a tripping penalty and Niagara scores. Iuotio. This was disputed by Canisius but both goal judge and Zelasko ruled it a goal. I thought both disputed goals were in.

Niagara starting to control play

Thomas M. Naeger
        The Mule

Comment

Free Niagara audio available at: http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/ver/270...44&cl=22095422

Comment

Williams jams one home for Niagara on a rebound on a 3 on 1. lazy on the griffs part Morrison looking for help two eagles standing in front...

tied at 2 all Niagara as Canisius trying to get to the room tied....

and the Griffs take their 4th penalty of the opening period...

Thomas M. Naeger
            The Mule

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
              What do not like reading my text???

Canisius gets to the room tied at 2. 50 seconds of fresh ice power play for Niagara. Canisius still looks like a one line team to me...

Thomas M. Naeger
              The Mule

Comment

Someone actually beat me to a Niagara at Canisius SU thread? I am impressed sir.
                Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
                2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
                  What do not like reading my text???
                  I think its great you're doing it. Just thought others may want to listen. By the way since there are no other game threads yet: BC 2 Lowell 0 after one period. Lowell only had 2 shots on goal.

Comment

Shorthanded goal by Moser to make it 3-2 Griffins. Goal came at 8:58 of the second.
                    Let's go Cats!!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Canisius gets away with too many men and scores a shorthanded goal on the resulting 2 on 1. only mild protest from Niagara...

Niagara dominating territorially but once again trailing with 8 to in the second....

Thomas M. Naeger
                      The Mule

Comment

7:25 to play in the second.

3-2 Canisius
                        Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Game tied at 3 as Niagara scores. 6:30 to play in the second.
                          Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Arnold a great one on move and roofs it to tie it at 3.

Canisius now gets a power play...

Thomas M. Naeger
                            The Mule

Comment

The Niagara goal was scored by Arnold, and now he is going off for boarding. Canisius to the PP.
                              Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X