DU and CC - The Gold Pan Rivalry Continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DU and CC - The Gold Pan Rivalry Continues

What we need is another inter-collegiate family to rekindle this rivalry! This just won't be the same without J.P. & Mikey Testwuide. Maybe next summer that 3rd Shore brother will lose his flippin marbles and decide t go to CC???
    I want to be a fan of the best team in college hockey - so that explains why I am a DENVER fan!

Comment

Originally posted by 32 Degrees! View Post
      What we need is another inter-collegiate family to rekindle this rivalry! This just won't be the same without J.P. & Mikey Testwuide. Maybe next summer that 3rd Shore brother will lose his flippin marbles and decide t go to CC???
      Please don't day such a thing even in jest
      GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
        In honor of the tremendous sportsmanship that Jesse Martin showed this week in reaching out to UND's Brad Malone, I've decided to not say anything snarky about CCtig or the Colorado College team, former players, coaches, alumni, students and fanbase.....until tomorrow. I encourage others to follow Jesse's lead. :-)
        What a man!!
        World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
          OK. That's not bad, it's only 7 hours until tomorrow. For Jesse.

To Randy, Tig, and even Dave57--

Hugs and kisses, sparkles and unicorns for my CC brethren!!!

Hey Chris, I just want to know that you will NOT be sitting in the box behind the goal Friday with access to that red goal light!! Answer please!!
          World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
            Please don't day such a thing even in jest
            Hey Vizoroo, were you the one that bought me a beer at the Badger vs Pioneer game?

Comment

While at the Tuesday Scotty Owens Coaches Show I spoke with both Rylan and Jaden Schwartz. Jaden said he is ready to be the next DU killer! Rylan will assist, and I will help both of them!!

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
                Hey Vizoroo, were you the one that bought me a beer at the Badger vs Pioneer game?
                Unfortunately not as I am out here in sunny Southern Cal.
                GO DU !!!

Comment

While at the Tuesday Scotty Owens Coaches Show I spoke with both Rylan and Jaden Schwartz. Jaden said he is ready to be the next DU killer! Rylan will assist, and I will help both of them!!
                  I just hope we have them each for four years like we had Chad Rau, the last DU killer!
                  Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
                  -dggoddard

Comment

Well said sir! The only one who should be fired is LackofSuCCess. Sure wish he/she would go away, or better yet, maybe after this weekend he/she will become a DU fan bringing their fanbase total to five.
                    Originally posted by dave29 View Post
                    Exactly. If he/she doesn't like it then get a new team because we don't want him or her to be a CC fan anymore. Better yet don't be a fan of any team. We don't need that kind of negativity in this sport.
                    You guys need to stop addressing that poster in any way. It's not even a real CC poster, so he/she/it is better ignored.
                    Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
                    -dggoddard

Comment

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
                      You guys need to stop addressing that poster in any way. It's not even a real CC poster, so he/she/it is better ignored.
                      I've been wondering about this guy/gal too. The Maine BlackBear fan base has guys like this too, always talking about firing Tim Whitehead despite awesome numbers and achievements. There's just no reasoning with them, they are frustrated and looking for a scapegoat. You don't suppose it is Randy May in disguise do you?
                      "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
                      Tom Serratore

Comment

With the San Francisco Giants winning their first World Series since 1953, Colorado College is on the clock.

*****http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__Rt973W_blQ/TNF4LNte4RI/AAAAAAAAJo0/obbzLkTTzR0/s1600/CC+Montage.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by Dmann View Post
                          I've been wondering about this guy/gal too. The Maine BlackBear fan base has guys like this too, always talking about firing Tim Whitehead despite awesome numbers and achievements. There's just no reasoning with them, they are frustrated and looking for a scapegoat. You don't suppose it is Randy May in disguise do you?
                          My money is still on dg!

Comment

My money is still on dg!
                            I'm not smart enough to create a second USCHO identity and then log on as "Lack of SuCCess" and rip my good buddy Scottie Owens every time Colorado College chokes away a game.

Perhaps I've created a blog that has single-handedly brought DU recruiting to new heights. Sure I may have created an offshore slush fund to bribe WCHA referees. Once or twice I've help publicize scandals involving CC hockey players who cheated on their school work, had orgies with potential recruits and exposed racist CC hockey players who golf in Black Face.

But thats all in the past. Sportsmanship and Class is my new new credo.
                            Last edited by dggoddard; 11-03-2010, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                              I'm not smart enough to create a second USCHO identity and then log on as "Lack of SuCCess" and rip my good buddy Scottie Owens every time Colorado College chokes away a game.

Perhaps I've created a blog that has single-handedly brought DU recruiting to new heights. Sure I may have created an offshore slush fund to bribe WCHA referees. Once or twice I've help publicize scandals involving CC hockey players who cheated on their school work, had orgies with potential recruits and exposed racist CC hockey players who golf in Black Face.

But thats all in the past. Sportsmanship and Class is my new new credo.
                              Nice to know you're following my example.
                              2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                                Nice to know you're following my example.
                                The "Sportsmanship & Class" or the "not smart enough?"

Comment

Working...
                                X