Oz WHITEOUT Weekend...What say you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oz WHITEOUT Weekend...What say you?

Two great match-ups at the Ice Palace this weekend....who's in?
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Re: Oz WHITEOUT Weekend...What say you?

I'll be in Cortland on Friday, Oswego on Saturday. Should be fun!!!!

Doubletree Inn, Syracuse - Priceline @ $51 a night.
    Last edited by norm1909; 11-01-2010, 10:45 AM.
    Larry Normandin
    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

10:10 AM

*****http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/209/photo110110091.jpg******
      WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Oswego students offering tickets for sale on Facebook....Oh, and it's SNOWING in Oz this morning.
        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

ill be there for both games, hope murphy has his earmuffs on if he is reffing any of the games.....Lets hope the snow holds off, and the beer is cold and wings are hot in Oz, as they usally are...

Comment

Originally posted by OSUPBPMike View Post
            10:10 AM

*****http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/209/photo110110091.jpg******
            Playing Morrisville this weekend I take it?
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

Got my tix in hand and tix for my friends makin' the trek up to the land of Oz. The snow started falling today which is can mean only one thing. An ensuing whiteout

Anyone wanna go out on a limb and make a score prediction here [disregarding the SUNYAC pick 'em]

Comment

Originally posted by ThatGuy_11 View Post
                Got my tix in hand and tix for my friends makin' the trek up to the land of Oz. The snow started falling today which is can mean only one thing. An ensuing whiteout

Anyone wanna go out on a limb and make a score prediction here [disregarding the SUNYAC pick 'em]
                Plattsburgh:4 Oswego:1

Comment

Originally posted by thatguy_11 View Post
                  got my tix in hand and tix for my friends makin' the trek up to the land of oz. The snow started falling today which is can mean only one thing. An ensuing whiteout

anyone wanna go out on a limb and make a score prediction here [disregarding the sunyac pick 'em]
                  5-2 osu
                  Remy Babineaux
                  remyb616@gmail.com
                  D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Ticket update as of 3:05 ish they are down to SRO tickets. And the Lakers take it by the score of 4 to 2

Comment

Originally posted by Green Black and Gold View Post
                      Ticket update as of 3:05 ish they are down to SRO tickets. And the Lakers take it by the score of 4 to 2
                      Then I might strike what I said in the Oswego State thread...but the games are still listed. Did they ACTUALLY sell out of student tickets on the first day!! It does not always happen...I know a couple years ago if I am not mistaken that they had "secretly" had student tix left over on that Thursday....then sold out that day...although it may have only been a handful.

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                        5-2 osu
                        Originally posted by Derek Dunning View Post
                        Plattsburgh:4 Oswego:1
                        The Oswego alumni going for Platty and the PSUChamp going for Oz?

I'll stay back on any type of prediction until I decide upon my pick'em later in the week.

Comment

Observing the Bears Friday night, and shall report to the CC Saturday with tickets in No Man's Land (sec 52). I'll still make an effort to hustle to the student section for a few post-goal chants though .

My apologies for not getting a hype video up this year, gentlemen. I have a lack of media to work with, and a few job prospects just came down the pipe - all the same though, it has been quite fun every time making those movies. Many thanks to you all for seeing them.

Lakers win 5-3 - OSU looks to have the stronger defense and goaltending right now, but both offenses looks formidable, so long as neither has an off night.
                          "To all those graduating with a heart that will forever beat for hockey at a certain place on Lake Ontario...
                          this is for you."
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Screw rebuilding - we RELOAD here!

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy8174 View Post
                            The Oswego alumni going for Platty and the PSUChamp going for Oz?

I'll stay back on any type of prediction until I decide upon my pick'em later in the week.
                            Having actually seen both teams play, in person, Oswego is a long step ahead of Plattsburgh at this point...
                            Remy Babineaux
                            remyb616@gmail.com
                            D3FHL Web Page

Comment

line started for students be4 7 this morning for the game tickets, i think were all ready for this matchup

Comment

Working...
                              X