• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BU >> Hot for Maine

I miss my Darling already.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
      Turns it around backwards or flips it down on the ice...let's see Maine score on that!

BTW, we haven't forgotten the fat S*B with the Maine jersey cheering on national TV when Miami scored to go up 3-1 in the NC game...may he fall down drunk and have a passing moose make him his girlfriend.
      mmm, yes, the audacity of someone to attend the national championship game and pick a side...

let alone the side that wasn't in line with long standing rivals with trash talking fans...instead rooting for the underdog without a title to their name. What a bastard! I hope he dies.

Being led to the promiseland by TIMMAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mainetwentytwelve View Post
        game over. Hendrickson picked Maine 5-4. We don't have a chance now...
        No, his power is limited to picking sweeps. He didn't have the opportunity to pick a Maine sweep, so the players still control some of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Howitz-ah View Post
          mmm, yes, the audacity of someone to attend the national championship game and pick a side...

let alone the side that wasn't in line with long standing rivals with trash talking fans...instead rooting for the underdog without a title to their name. What a bastard! I hope he dies.

Well, when you show up to a game and wear a jersey for a team that isn't even involved, and happen to be a rival of one of the teams that is playing, and root for the other team to win, you most likely are going to get ridiculed by that team's fans. It's like when Yankees fans show up at random Red Sox games with their Yankees gear even though the Yankees are not playing. Or if a BU fan showed up at BC game to root against BC even if BU was not playing. It's fine if you do not identify yourself, but if you go out and wear a jersey and do it....you will get ridiculed.

Comment

Originally posted by ActionJoe View Post
            Well, when you show up to a game and wear a jersey for a team that isn't even involved, and happen to be a rival of one of the teams that is playing, and root for the other team to win, you most likely are going to get ridiculed by that team's fans. It's like when Yankees fans show up at random Red Sox games with their Yankees gear even though the Yankees are not playing. Or if a BU fan showed up at BC game to root against BC even if BU was not playing. It's fine if you do not identify yourself, but if you go out and wear a jersey and do it....you will get ridiculed.
            I'm fine with him getting rediculed by BU fans... but have you ever been to a frozen four? It's the college hockey event of the year. It's not a regular season game. Don't act like it's a big issue that he wore his Maine jersey when Maine wasn't playing. Part of the fun of being at the event is seeing the jerseys of the fans from all of the teams, whether they made it that far or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Howitz-ah View Post

Hey, don't get me wrong; I'm *glad* the teams are like that. When I lived in Minnesota it was all a big WCHA love-fest come tourney time. Lots of, "I'll root for my rival if they're in the national championship because I like to keep the championship in the west." Bizarre.
              Bugs Bunny - 96
              Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Wake up Rat dogs.!!!! Lest not this thread fall so far again!

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
                  Wake up Rat dogs.!!!! Lest not this thread fall so far again!
                  who?
                  time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                    who?
                    Lester.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
                      buzz off, moran
                      Clearly you were educated at BU with spelling like that.
                      You know you go to UMaine if...

...you think Bananas is a good name for a giant bear.
                      ...you would riot after hockey games but its too darn cold.
                      ...you think hockey is the only sport that matters.
                      ...you hate UNH.

Comment

anybody know if the game's gonna be on tv up here?

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
                          I'm fine with him getting rediculed by BU fans... but have you ever been to a frozen four? It's the college hockey event of the year. It's not a regular season game. Don't act like it's a big issue that he wore his Maine jersey when Maine wasn't playing. Part of the fun of being at the event is seeing the jerseys of the fans from all of the teams, whether they made it that far or not.
                          Right on...wearing your Team Jersey is what the Frozen 4 is about.. College Hockey fans out having a good time.

Comment

Besides Chiasson and Gill, what other BU players have shorthanded goals. Maine has had a tendency of giving them up.
                            Hockey East ... Just one among many other wonderful college hockey conferences ...

p.s. With over 17 million negative reputation points and growing ... Yea, that's right ... I'm BAD, irredeemably BAD.

Comment

BC, Vermont, and Merrimack all go down tonight.......looks like the winner tomorrow night becomes the front runner.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                                BC, Vermont, and Merrimack all go down tonight.......looks like the winner tomorrow night becomes the front runner.
                                BC always sucks early compared to how they finish.

and how does merrimack beat BC and then lose to PC?
                                (besides the obvious nearly perfect parity in college hockey nowadays)

Comment

Working...
                                X