Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BU >> Hot for Maine

Originally posted by amherstblackbear View Post
    Do not question the ways of the acs-inator. That way lies madness.
    And in madness lies serene serendipidy....or at the least marginal sanity.

To that poser who thinks the name of this post sux......gfyussob.

So, apres all this bs......does BU have any name brand players? Anyone who might appear ona ...oh say milkcarton for kids to adore? Hey, is this game on nissen?
    I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
      At Agganis, I think Parker has them set up on hydraulics.
      I suspect thier gooolie has a push button wireless control for the hydraulics built into his blocker.....those cityslickers are so techno-sophisticated.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
        Turns it around backwards or flips it down on the ice...let's see Maine score on that!

BTW, we haven't forgotten the fat S*B with the Maine jersey cheering on national TV when Miami scored to go up 3-1 in the NC game...may he fall down drunk and have a passing moose make him his girlfriend.
        Speaking of moose, what about the moron with all that ugly hair that takes his shirt off at PU home games? Does he smell like butt sweat too?

Comment

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
          Speaking of moose, what about the moron with all that ugly hair that takes his shirt off at PU home games? Does he smell like butt sweat too?
          Good, I was hoping someone was going to bring up Miss Maine

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
            Hey, is this game on nissen?
            Negative. Good time for a trip to Boston though.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
              Good, I was hoping someone was going to bring up Miss Maine
              she a lookah?!!?
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Negative. Good time for a trip to Boston though.
                yeah, it wud be, my daughter is here for the week from callyphornia.....i got sequestered to take the hole fambily out to oak st bistro sat night....big bill coming up

Comment

yeah, it wud be, my daughter is here for the week from callyphornia.....i got sequestered to take the hole fambily out to oak st bistro sat night....big bill coming up
                  Yikes. I'm going down to check out that hydraulic system in person.

Comment

enjoy.....give jackie x's and o's from acs

Comment

sucker. i'm getting a free dinner at oak street bistro! i mean, since acs is apparently buying!

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        BU has Jackie and 500 NHL picks, Maine gets killed. It was fun while it lasted
                        you got it wally. maine has no chance. bu has all the magic
                        Buzzy

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
                          sucker. i'm getting a free dinner at oak street bistro! i mean, since acs is apparently buying!
                          Ha! I'm actually getting the best of both worlds, because I'm going with a friend who has BU connections and we're getting a free buffett dinner at the arena before the game.

Comment

Ha! I'm actually getting the best of both worlds, because I'm going with a friend who has BU connections and we're getting a free buffett dinner at the arena before the game.
                            Jeez, I told them I'd only renew my premium seats if they kept the riff raff out of the club room.

Comment

Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                              jeez, i told them i'd only renew my premium seats if they kept the riff raff out of the club room.

Comment

So, apres all this bs......does BU have any name brand players? Anyone who might appear ona ...oh say milkcarton for kids to adore?
                                Well, Clendening is already SteveF's modern day Dan Spang (high frequency ROTWeak).

The quick summary on the new blood:
                                Coyle - for a big man, very good hands. Has impressed along the boards (think Colin Wilson), but would have even better numbers if he hadn't whiffed on a few slam dunks.
                                Nieto - flashes of brilliance, but not much cashing in yet. Great skater
                                Gill - despite Hokydad's doom and gloom, Sahir is a dynamite player at this level.
                                Cisse - out indefinitely with recurring ankle injuries
                                Clendening - as good as advertised (despite aforememntioned ROTW status), despite only having a couple points. Looks better than Shattenkirk did as a frosh.
                                Noonan - pleasant surprise on d. Late pick-up (trade for Randy Moss) has received PP time and impressed coach
                                Riukka - not a freshman, but playing his first games after two years of sitting out with injuries. Looks solid so far.
                                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Working...
                                X