Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pass on your best wishes to Jesse Martin here

Originally posted by Puck Swami View Post
    Martin called Malone today to ease Malone's sense of guilt. How about that?

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_16492395
    Very, very cool. Get well. Soon.
    Fear the Green

Comment

Shows the type of young man and sportsman Jesse is.

Keep the faith Jesse!
      GO DU !!!

Comment

Why does that surprise you?
        I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Believe!

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
            Why does that surprise you?
            The gesture did not surprise me at all, but the timing of it did. I would have thought Jesse would wait a few days and see what his own future would be before he reached out. That fact that he didn't wait just makes me prouder of Jesse and the Pioneer program.

Comment

The gesture did not surprise me at all, but the timing of it did. I would have thought Jesse would wait a few days and see what his own future would be before he reached out. That fact that he didn't wait just makes me prouder of Jesse and the Pioneer program.
              Wow, just that alone had me choked up. What an amazing person Jesse Martin is, I am more proud to be a Pioneer today than I even was in 04 or 05. This kind of news beats any National Championship because it shows that no matter if you win or lose what matters in the end is how you handle adversity. Jesse is in the fight of his life and to think about the person who injured him the way he did is amazing.

Jesse Martin is a true great and I hope that EVERY youth hockey player is told about this. It is a lesson that should be taken to heart.
              Last edited by dubbie31; 11-01-2010, 04:15 PM.
              Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
              www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                Good to hear he has feeling in all extremities. The real test will be whether he has loss of 1 or more cervical nerve roots that correlate with sensory motor movement of upper body muscle groups. The good news is treatment modalities for C2 fractures are generally very successful.
                I'd also add that he's in good hands at HCMC. It's a very good hospital.
                "...the great state University of Wisconsin should ever encourage that continual and fearless sifting and winnowing by which alone the truth can be found."

Wisconsin '05 Michigan '07

http://noalibisnoregrets.blogspot.com/

my other blog

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
                  Wow, just that alone had me choked up. What an amazing person Jesse Martin is, I am more proud to be a Pioneer today than I even was in 04 or 05. This kind of news beats any National Championship because it shows that no matter if you win or lose what matters in the end is how you handle adversity. Jesse is in the fight of his life and to think about the person who injured him the way he did is amazing.

Jesse Martin is a true great and I hope that EVERY youth hockey player is told about this. It is a lesson that should be taken to heart.
                  This transcends being proud to be "a Pioneer". Jesse's handling of this makes me incredibly proud to be a fan of this sport.
                  Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
                  -dggoddard

Comment

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
                    This transcends being proud to be "a Pioneer". Jesse's handling of this makes me incredibly proud to be a fan of this sport.
                    I agree 100%!!! Jesse Martin represents the true spirit of the game.
                    Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                    www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
                      Ditto. I hope Karma roles out the red carpet for Jesse Martin.
                      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

My thoughts are with you Jesse.
                        Originally posted by Skeeterman
                        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Get well soon!, we all want to see you back.
                          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

This St Lawrence Alum is thinking of you. Get well soon and back on the ice.

Comment

Get well soon young man. The entire college hockey community is pulling for you!

Comment

Originally posted by blockski View Post
                                I'd also add that he's in good hands at HCMC. It's a very good hospital.
                                I had a friend that was in there for a few months with a severe head injury...everytime I talked to his mom she ranted and raved about how good of care they were taking of him.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X