Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tUMD @ UND: Novermber 5-6, 2010

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Brent went to UMD, that explains why he didn't learn these things.
    They teach assault on a police officer at UMD, not lawnmower throwing.
    Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UMDfan4 View Post
      Who are some freshmen for North Dakota to watch out there?
      Dillon Simpson seems to be playing some decent hockey. Forbort is a beast on the blue line, but I think he'll be out next weekend with an illness. Otherwise, the freshman aren't exactly a force to be reckoned with yet.
      Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by UMDfan4 View Post
        Who are some freshmen for North Dakota to watch out there?
        Forbort is the best freshman we currently have playing...at least in terms of how they look now. He didn't play against DU due to illness, and from the sounds of it might not against his hometown UMD either.

Simpson is very talented, but very raw due to his age. He'll play if Forbort can't.
        Nelson is highly touted as well and has been playing well. Very good hands. If Malone is out for a game or the series, I would imagine that Nelson will move up to the 2nd line center.
        Rodwell has been effective as well and shown some skill.

Looking at the UMD stats, it looks like JT Brown is quite the player for a freshman!
        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
          Looking at the UMD stats, it looks like JT Brown is quite the player for a freshman!
          Brown is a very exciting player with a great skill set and some decent size. He's just plain fun to watch when he's got the puck on his stick. Basaraba has only been in about half the games due to injury, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't shine soon enough. It will be interesting to see if the Fontaine - Connolly - Connolly line stays together or if they're split somehow. Last weekend against BSU they seemed to get a little too cute with their stickhandling and their passes to be effective.
          University of Minnesota Duluth Bulldogs
          2007 Alumni
          WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1984, 1985, 1993
          WCHA Tournament Champions: 1984, 1985, 2009
          NCAA Appearances: 1983, 1984, 1985, 1993, 2004, 2009, 2011
          Frozen Four Appearances: 1984, 1985, 2004, 2011
          National Champions: 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
            Dillon Simpson seems to be playing some decent hockey. Forbort is a beast on the blue line, but I think he'll be out next weekend with an illness. Otherwise, the freshman aren't exactly a force to be reckoned with yet.
            I watched Forbert when he was with Duluth East and he looked pretty **** solid haha but yea I'm really liking JT Brown for the Bulldogs he seems to see the ice very very well for a freshmen.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Wm2yK3MiM

Comment

Yawn to this thread. Where is biddco? Still chasing trick or treaters through Daloot trying to give them his sweets?
              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Biddy is giving sensual massages at Duluth Family Sauana.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Biddy is giving sensual massages at Duluth Family Sauana.
                  Duluth Family Sauna.........

*****http://www.chicagoclout.com/Federal%20Prison%20Camp%20Donald%20Tomczak.jpg******
                  "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                  Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                  The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                  Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

The Ignore List is a wonderful thing

As I said before I will be happy with a split this weekend. Number 2 in the nation? Probably not
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

How can you ignore me? I'm so lovable!
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

How can you ignore me? I'm so lovable!
                        You're as lovable as a cactus!
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Snoopy's brother Spike lived in a cactus and he was very lovable.
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Snoopy's brother Spike lived in a cactus and he was very lovable.
                            Touche, Salesman.
                            tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                              The Ignore List is a wonderful thing

As I said before I will be happy with a split this weekend. Number 2 in the nation? Probably not
                              http://www.sandbagstogo.com/sandbag_white.jpg

Comment

ha.

Well I base this on last weekends performance against BSU. BSU out played UMD for most of the weekend. If their offense was not so inept it could have been a split or perhaps 3 points for BSU
                                Last edited by Biddco; 11-02-2010, 10:08 PM.
                                tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X