Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MN @ WI: The Real Battle Of Interstate 94

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
    Anyone else looking forward to the Big Ten's HD coverage on Saturday? This guy is.
    I'm with you. Watching UW pummel the rodents on the 50" plasma will be a thing of beauty. We'll actually see Kangas' tears when he get pulled because his lazy team mates have left him out to dry 10 times too many. I'm also looking forward to seeing tDon's hair in HD.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      I'm with you. Watching UW pummel the rodents on the 50" plasma will be a thing of beauty. We'll actually see Kangas' tears when he get pulled because his lazy team mates have left him out to dry 10 times too many. I'm also looking forward to seeing tDon's hair in HD.
      You should see tDon's hair at my house....you can actually see the clumps of grease:

*****http://bucklemke.com/ht/images/photos/44/44.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        If tDon, at any time, pulls out the patented Death Stare, immediately look away. It's been known to paralyze the strongest of men for weeks at a time, and that was seeing it on standard definition.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
          You should see tDon's hair at my house....you can actually see the clumps of grease:

*****http://bucklemke.com/ht/images/photos/44/44.jpg******
          Oh my. I gotta show my wife that!

Comment

Wisconsin projected Friday lineup per Andy Baggot

Murray-Smith-Zengerle
            Johnson-Dolan-R. Little
            Mersch-Lee-Barnes
            Clark-Dahl-Turnbull

Gardiner-Schultz
            Johnson-Ramage
            Faust-Simonelli

Gudmandson

Middle two lines are interchangeable in terms of second or third unit. It sounds as if Wisconsin is going to play four defenseman and sprinkle in Faust and Simonelli.
            Last edited by Chuck Schwartz; 11-03-2010, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
              Wisconsin projected Friday lineup per Andy Baggot

Murray-Smith-Zengerle
              Johnson-Dolan-R. Little
              Mersch-Lee-Barnes
              Clark-Dahl-Turnbull

Gardiner-Schultz
              Johnson-Ramage
              Faust-Simonelli

Gudmandson

Middle two lines are interchangeable in terms of second or third unit. It sounds as if Wisconsin is going to play four defenseman and sprinkle in Faust and Simonelli.
              I seriously have to wonder about the wisdom of playing 4 d-men for 50-55 mins and the other 2 for such miniscule minutes...I mean Simonelli and Faust do have some talent right?
              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                I seriously have to wonder about the wisdom of playing 4 d-men for 50-55 mins and the other 2 for such miniscule minutes...I mean Simonelli and Faust do have some talent right?
                I think it will be like Gards-Schultz 30 minutes, Johnson-Ramage 22 minutes, Faust-Simonelli 8 minutes. I'm happy with it to tell you the truth. There are enough brakes for penalties and tv timeouts that our top pairing should be able to handle 30 minutes a night.

Comment

So I assume we get the crappy Minnesota announcers on Friday night?
                  Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

You got your wish and Woog and Frank are gone. You have nothing to complain about anymore so zip it.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yes. The non-crappy announcers are no longer doing the Gopher broadcasts.
                      Originally posted by CavalryNate
                      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                        Yes. The non-crappy announcers are no longer doing the Gopher broadcasts.
                        I'm glad to hear that. I shouldn't get greedy. For once there is a UW series where both games are on TV.

Comment

Wow i just got done reading Chuck Schwartz break down of the series over on that blog of his called lots of Alibis, regrets, and shame from getting crushed by BC when it counted.....I almost fell out of my chair, beacause for the first time ever his break down was some what objective; he must be losing him mind or something. I thought you retired though?

Notes:

1. Can't wait to hear the former Badger annoucer bias this weekend on BTN... that guy is a clown.

2. per usual the Badger's best player was a Gopher reject from our state. We all know who the better brother will be when it's all said and done!

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post

1. Can't wait to hear the former Badger annoucer bias this weekend on BTN... that guy is a clown.

2. per usual the Badger's best player was a Gopher reject from our state. We all know who the better brother will be when it's all said and done!

re 1: That's funny coming from a Gopher fan.

re 2: I think you have the rejection flip-flopped. What, no scholarship available? I can see how that could be since you're so deep.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              You got your wish and Woog and Frank are gone. You have nothing to complain about anymore so zip it.

wait, what? who is announcing? it isn't Reed Larson, is it?

I liked Wooger.
                              didn't like Frank though.

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
                                Wow i just got done reading Chuck Schwartz break down of the series over on that blog of his called lots of Alibis, regrets, and shame from getting crushed by BC when it counted.....I almost fell out of my chair, beacause for the first time ever his break down was some what objective; he must be losing him mind or something. I thought you retired though?
                                What's worse? Losing to BC when it counts or losing to Holy Cross when it counts?

Comment

Working...
                                X