Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MN @ WI: The Real Battle Of Interstate 94

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    I actually really like that. Hilarious. Thanks!
    Page 2 from ESPN (TMQ, IIRC, to be exact, came up with it a while ago).

And telling ShirtlessGuy to grow a thicker skin is hilarious. He's taken the worst I've seen, and given it right back. He's the bear you really don't want to poke and wake him up.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

And telling ShirtlessGuy to grow a thicker skin is hilarious. He's taken the worst I've seen, and given it right back. He's the bear you really don't want to poke and wake him up.
      Just because his back looks like a bear's when he takes his shirt off doesn't make him one. Why would anyone be afraid of him?
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        Just because he his back looks like a bear's when he takes his shirt off doesn't make him one. Why would anyone be afraid of him?
        I'm just saying that if someone really wants to trade personal barbs and insults that cross the line, I wouldn't start with SG. You and I are used to it, but drunky WI Badger fans may not be.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Page 2 from ESPN (TMQ, IIRC, to be exact, came up with it a while ago).

Then why won't someone take this stick away from me?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            Then why won't someone take this stick away from me?
            It probably is within the stick guidelines allowed.*

*for WI fans, especially ones named Phil.

Comment

Clearly a TAINT.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by badgerhawk View Post
                I thought they had pedophiles
                Only in the WELS group.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
                  Lutherans have priests?
                  The trained spiritual leader of a WELS congregation is called a pastor.

Ok, so my hateful rant about Goldy was a bit overboard, but it was fun. A thread between Wisconsin and Rodentsota hockey needs a little hate.

Wisconsin Hockey: Sharpen the Axe.
                  Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                  Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                  "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                  Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

******* width="640" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oVAZXZfIlNk?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oVAZXZfIlNk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">

Comment

Anyone else looking forward to the Big Ten's HD coverage on Saturday? This guy is.
                      Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                        Anyone else looking forward to the Big Ten's HD coverage on Saturday? This guy is.
                        Anyone else looking forward going being at Mariucci all weekend? This guy is.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          A thread between Wisconsin and Rodentsota hockey needs a little hate.
                          And you're just the little person to do it.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                          Twenty red lights in his honor
                          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                            I want to offer my heart-felt apologies to the Minnesota Gophers fan base. In the past I have accused you of being whiniest of all fans on these boards. I was wrong, and for that I am truly sorry.
                            Interesting comment. While UND fans have cornered the market on self-rightousness (hence 'Fighting Halos'), Paint Thinner Nation insists that no team from the crapfest of Wisconsin has ever deservedly lost a game. Us? We're just arrogant.

btw - mono takes out another Gopher for the time being.
                            Last edited by Slap Shot; 11-03-2010, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                              Gopher games have been in HD all season long!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                                And you're just the little person to do it.
                                I was waiting for you, but it was already Tuesday @ noon, so I had to make the move. I was worried you had retired. But I understand your lack of enthusiasm in regards to the rodent hockey team.

I really the "The Hallucination"'s posts. There was a hater for the ages. Who else would scream "DIE!" at opponents for long periods of time?
                                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Working...
                                X